The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Don't play WL on Friday morning

TheQuest
254 posts Sunday League Hero
edited November 2017
Or you'll face **** like this russian guy

IMG_1344.jpg
IMG_1343.jpg
IMG_1346.jpg

Now sure I got beat despite completely dominating... that's fine I don't care

Sure he had a ridiculous team with 5/6 legends, Potm Mane, Inform Jesus and inform Sterling

that's fine

but this **** squared 4 out of 5 goals on the counter, when I just couldn't catch up with the through balls to mane and sterling and R9

watched all replays

and then brought on Vardy and Promes when 4-0 up

Why am I being paired up with a team 30x what mine is worth and way higher rated?

I'm glad he can spend thousands on the game but what a **** waste those cards are on this guy, how do you try to square the whole game when you have such talent? I honestly don't **** get it.

I just couldn't get past rijkaard and De gea who had 10+ saves as always

I should know better than to play when all the **** addicts are playing.

Comments

• TheQuest
    edited November 2017
    My defending is not bad, but couldn't cope with the pace

but that's not really the point of my post. I don't get A) why I'm facing teams like this when I have a very average team with matic, gundogan, dembele, rashford, kompany, aurier, players like that

and b) what kind of **** builds a team that good and plays like such a ****
  • iWiggle
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ever considered gitting gud?
  • TheQuest
    iWiggle wrote: »
    Ever considered gitting gud?

Oh I am good, but thanks for showing how much of an **** you are.

I have not considered spending thousands to get a 7 million coin team.

i guess there's my downfall
  • octabrain
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Git gud
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    2558 posts Fans' Favourite
    I hate the byline cutback squad, it's so boring, if you watch pros tho it's all they do too
  • Git gud
  • I played against a team with Crespo and Bale and their speed was just incredible plus they could run through my tackles especially Crespo........neither of these players are/were that good in real.

Plus my team felt as if they were running through water...........definitely pay to win in action.......

I wonder if PES is the same?
  • Choepiechakie
    32579 posts National Team Captain
    Thats what you deserve when you have that name.as your squad name
  • PapaJay
    527 posts An Exciting Prospect
    First 10 games in fut champs are vs others that has not completed 10 games yet,
    once you completed 10 you come up against players that are nearest to your own record whatever their squad rating is
  • Prinzar
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Who do you want to be paired up against? Just because his team is much better doesn't mean you shouldn't play him.
    If he was forced to avoid the teams like yours he would never get in the 40 games, and there would be no benefit to him paying so much for a better team
  • ICUP
    4229 posts National Call-Up
    Prinzar wrote: »
    Who do you want to be paired up against? Just because his team is much better doesn't mean you shouldn't play him.
    If he was forced to avoid the teams like yours he would never get in the 40 games, and there would be no benefit to him paying so much for a better team

I don't mind coming against anyone, any team I don't care. But if I see ronaldinho I am gone.
  • pekkaa88
    6383 posts Big Money Move
    Thats what you deserve when you have that name.as your squad name

• Dronegan
    1123 posts Professional
    edited November 2017
    Matchmaking doesn't go by team ratings. With that logic I could just make a **** team around Ronaldo and never have to worry about facing good defenders
  • Tubpac
    1766 posts Play-Off Hero
    What a thread. He is more succesful than you in IRL and in Fifa. Im sorry bro.
  • BarrowUnited
    1020 posts Professional
    Your matchmaki ng theorie doesnt make sence. It is fut champs where the better players should finish high and the less good players should finish lower. Based on that players should receive their rewards