Germany/Bundesliga team in WL?

BerlinGunner
312 posts Sunday League Hero
Ok guys, i got around 640k coins and want to build a German/Bundesliga side. Just because I like our team. I just want to use players I like and watch in RL. Is somebody using a team like this in WL and want to share his experience with me?

Comments

• Yordybaglieto
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    make sure you use werner thats gold 1 guarantee :)
  • Aidennes
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not sure what formation but what about that?
    https://www.futbin.com/18/squad/1491382
  • I'm actually playing and really enjoying my Bundesliga side.
    Previous WLs I finished elite 3/elite 2 so you could say a Bundesliga side is kind of competitive.

I don't know how to post a pic .. but my squad looks like this:

Formation: 4321

Neuer
    Kimmich SIF - Boateng - Sokratis - Alaba

Vidal - Thiago IF - Goretzka IF

Aubameyang - Lewandowski - OTW Yarmolenko

So if you want to build a Bundesliga side go ahead and add some colours to the grey bpl infected WL.
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    How is aubamayang and lewandoski? Thinking about buying them instead Of icon striker.
  • ICUP
    4214 posts National Call-Up
    Sahini wrote: »
    I'm actually playing and really enjoying my Bundesliga side.
    Previous WLs I finished elite 3/elite 2 so you could say a Bundesliga side is kind of competitive.

Neuer

So if you want to build a Bundesliga side go ahead and add some colours to the grey bpl infected WL.

I was with you until you posted Auba and Lewa. Do you switch formations ingame because I swear they are both strikers
  • DSmith
    817 posts Semi-Pro

Neuer

Whats Lewa like? I'm having a dilemma at the minute and thinking of trying Lewa (would require selling few bits) but have enough for the PTG Origi. Have you tried Origi? The strength looks great but low composure (if that even does anything).

The midfield is Vidal (lcm) - Petit (ccm) - Costa (rcm). ADP as CAM and Auba as one of the 2 strikers. The player I want is Crespo but long way off that as I've rinsed my club to get Petit and ADP.
  • ICUP wrote: »

Neuer

I was with you until you posted Auba and Lewa. Do you switch formations ingame because I swear they are both strikers

I don't switch formations .. I play Auba with 7 Chem.

Lewa is good as a target man, he is assisting more than actually scoring himself. He is definetly worth his 200k coins, but in comparison to Auba, I would prefer auba .. but together they are lethal.

I tried origi once in draft, but that isn't reliable.

Planning on upgrading IF Thiago to Petit 88.

Some other suggestions?
  • DSmith
    817 posts Semi-Pro
    ICUP wrote: »

Neuer

I don't switch formations .. I play Auba with 7 Chem.

Lewa is good as a target man, he is assisting more than actually scoring himself. He is definetly worth his 200k coins, but in comparison to Auba, I would prefer auba .. but together they are lethal.

I tried origi once in draft, but that isn't reliable.

Planning on upgrading IF Thiago to Petit 88.

Some other suggestions?

In the mean time try OTW/IF Tolisso over Thiago maybe as an all rounder. With Engine he offers as good as you need passing and dribbling whilst offering more strength and defense if playing a 4321.