The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Anyone use 433 (3)

Enigma8784
1823 posts Play-Off Hero
Hi Folks

Still changing formations like the weather.

Most used is 352- I like the options going forward and the 2 cdm.
4231- As above but I prefer two up top,
41212 Wise but the cdm seems a bit isolated when defending.

What attracts me to 433 (3) is the 4 atb as I’m not a great defender. 2 cdm to give a solid mid/def and then being able to still play my wide mids of Sane, Martial, Willian and IF Sterling (all packed bar Sane)

Anyone got any experience of this as not sure I’ve ever played against it.

Also any tips on using a 433 variant as normally don’t get along with them.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Enigma8784
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    I guess not based on 16 views lol
  • Demon_reborn
    2709 posts Fans' Favourite
    If its the one with 2 cdms and a cm then that formation is too defensive leaving your back against the wall for the duration of the game. Better opponents with target men will pick you apart slowly with a 180 degree turn shot in the box.

The best one is 433-4 with 1 cdm and 1 box to box playin at cm. This formation is a wingers dream so you could use them effectively. I normally chase back my opponent with the 2 cms when under a counter attack.

I have given up trying to defend in this game and as the old saying goes, the best form of defence is a strong offence. I win my games by outscoring my opponents whilst conceding a few.

Hope this helps
  • Enigma8784
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    If its the one with 2 cdms and a cm then that formation is too defensive leaving your back against the wall for the duration of the game. Better opponents with target men will pick you apart slowly with a 180 degree turn shot in the box.

The best one is 433-4 with 1 cdm and 1 box to box playin at cm. This formation is a wingers dream so you could use them effectively. I normally chase back my opponent with the 2 cms when under a counter attack.

I have given up trying to defend in this game and as the old saying goes, the best form of defence is a strong offence. I win my games by outscoring my opponents whilst conceding a few.

Hope this helps

Thank you. Will try this one out.