Anyone regret doing the Prime Petit SBC?

razor_ro
403 posts Sunday League Hero
I am thinking about doing it, but not sure if he is long term, would love baby vieira but just too expensive for me at the moment ... I currently have baby Deco to use for the first part of the SBC, and the 85+, 86+ and 87+ ones left ... that’s roughly around 800-900k total coins to burn :/ hmmm

Comments

• EddieFicio
    21760 posts Club Captain
    No I love him, there's only 2-3 better cms/cdms in the game. None are close to the 800-900k price mark
  • fluffymnuffy
    12531 posts Has That Special Something
    Did you try his loan first? I got the loan and he's not very good, I wouldn't do it
  • pumavii
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    had his loan , he was a beast at cdm , always at the right place . tall strong physical , can read passing lanes without you having to control him .

im going to buy his 88 to see if they are similar .

should be cheaper if you have some high rated untradeables .
  • Blakeeeeeeee
    1260 posts Professional
    I think the 88 and 90 are both very similar. Had the loan for 20 games and played half a weekend league with him, got the 88 now, and there's not much difference if any that's notable other than the fact I can sell the 88 if I want to upgrade to Ruddy G etc.

If you check the in-games, they show how minimal the difference between the two cards is.
  • Knowlesdinho
    10552 posts Has That Special Something
    Given up on your refund?
  • razor_ro
    Given up on your refund?

i got shot down a long time ago man lol, i am not having as many disconnects since the last patch either... working my way back to DIV 4, at least i am winning again that i have a better connection
  • razor_ro
    i think i am going to do it... bought a cheap DECO for 520k and have a courtouis, komany, umtiti as untradeables ... the rest will be expensive.... :sweat:
  • pumavii
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    razor_ro wrote: »
    i think i am going to do it... bought a cheap DECO for 520k and have a courtouis, komany, umtiti as untradeables ... the rest will be expensive.... :sweat:

good luck , maybe in the packs you get something worth while ;)
  • SGLT
    6192 posts Big Money Move
    No, he's brilliant again this year, playing him ccm in 4312 and he's everywhere
  • Diggy
    13630 posts Has That Special Something
    Use the 85 start him at LB & sub on a good LB I recommend IF Fabra save a ton of coins
  • Suarez8
    1046 posts Professional
    I do none of the SBC's with untradeable rewards.
    Waste of coins IMO.

Just checked. On Futbin there is 100K difference between the market version and the SBC.
    I know you can do the SBC for less than what it says on Futbin, but I would easily pay a couple of 100K more if it means that I have a tradeable card!
  • ethnick
    5852 posts Big Money Move
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    No I love him, there's only 2-3 better cms/cdms in the game. None are close to the 800-900k price mark

• SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2017
    Diggy wrote: »
    Use the 85 start him at LB & sub on a good LB I recommend IF Fabra save a ton of coins

I use him as a CM on 4 chem. I'd rather have the LB on full chem than Petit, he's good even on 4.

Anyway seeing him at 1.25 millions the other day makes me think this is overpriced. You can buy him and when the time come upgrade. Sure the same thing can be said about Del Piero, but I've used him for 300 games already so it was worth it. Same wit Petit if you did him earlier it might have worth it, now it doesn't look like a good deal
  • razor_ro
    Diggy wrote: »

Good idea, but I am not a first half sub type guy,
    I’m a second half sub type guy lol :)
  • razor_ro
    doing it as we speak... kinda of regretting it as i am doing it lol.... only 3 more to go... 84+, 85+ and 86+ .... already had to sell Kante... ah well, ... replace him with petit i guess
  • sinasipahioglu7
    1848 posts Play-Off Hero

High/high not a problem for a cdm?
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    Better CDM than CM for sure... As a CM there is comparable cheaper cards
  • TTAZ
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm sure he is very good, especially as LCM, but I don't see him in my team in April so I wouldn't do him. Only one I've done is Rui and that's because I plan to use him for one of the big boys later
  • EddieFicio
    21760 posts Club Captain

High/high not a problem for a cdm?

Not really no
  • BiigDee
    4339 posts National Call-Up
    Don't regret him at all, he's the complete CDM that links with anyone. Regret doing Hernandez though. Just can't get the guy to make runs or forward movement. He's a mexicant for me
  • razor_ro
    Ok, I did the SBC, Sknfar he is a beast at CDM, he preys I’m everytning, hope he stays consistent for me ... I have replaced kante and busquets, and so far I don’t miss either of them :)
  • razor_ro
    I’ve notice in just a few games his passing isn’t the greatest but not horrible
  • Guesteelneck
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ok, I did the SBC, Sknfar he is a beast at CDM, he preys I’m everytning, hope he stays consistent for me ... I have replaced kante and busquets, and so far I don’t miss either of them :)

Mate how can you replace busquets ;) FRpKvTC.jpg
  • razor_ro
    edited November 2017

Mate how can you replace busquets ;) FRpKvTC.jpg

Haha, too bad busquets is slow as hell, I would keep him... kante is so hyped up this year, ... but this guy Petit is on another level, haven’t used anyone like him yet at CDM

I tried baby Rijkard, and they don’t even compare, and I liked baby Rijkard
  • razor_ro
    edited November 2017
    These are the 2 squads I’m rolling with ... they play so much better with Petit already:

Main:
    6Wd6ftS.png

Fitness:
    WXgALQ9.png
  • PelzyWelzy
    9469 posts League Winner
    As opposed to Schmeichal (who just sits at my club now, use an untradeable Lloris instead) and Rui who i definitely regretted doing Petit is one I'm glad i did. Perfect CDM, so long as you don't expect him to rack up a hatful of goals and assists very few better in the game.

The amount of fouls he gives away when AI controlled is ridiculous though. He's such an animal at times :joy:
  • Any tym7
    1384 posts Professional
    edited November 2017
    He is good but not worth the 900 k for being untradable just buy his 88 for 800 k amd sell him when i want ur coins back

No value
    * prime costa was under 500 k and his tradable version cost 1 mil
    *Del piero cost 900 k he is way better then petit
    *Petit cost 900 k untradeable his tradable version is 1.3 his 88 is basically same cost 800k
  • Ghoti
    724 posts Sunday League Hero
    Any tym7 wrote: »
    He is good but not worth the 900 k for being untradable just buy his 88 for 800 k amd sell him when i want ur coins back

No value
    * prime costa was under 500 k and his tradable version cost 1 mil
    *Del piero cost 900 k he is way better then petit
    *Petit cost 900 k untradeable his tradable version is 1.3 his 88 is basically same cost 800k

thats the point same with overmars 88 and 90 are almost same and you can buy 88 for 450k ...
  • ThierryTheKing14
    1889 posts Play-Off Hero
    He's good but ONLY as a lone CDM imo.

CM he's pretty useless.
  • Hody
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    Still can't get over the idea to trade an icon in for another. Did only rui and schmeichel until now