best pack with most return?

maXmood
2013 posts Fans' Favourite
When EA finally drop those packs or do lightning rounds, where should i spend most of my FPs?

i'm planning to buy points, but i wanna spend them in the right packs..

Comments

• Sanchezzzz
    4788 posts National Call-Up
    Any pack can give you anything, my mate pulled R9 from a 7.5k pack meanwhile I haven’t packed anything from 14 100k packs it’s all luck whatever you open.
  • TeamRem
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    Silver packs likely give you the best return.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16650 posts World Class
    Silver player packs
  • maXmood
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    Any pack can give you anything, my mate pulled R9 from a 7.5k pack meanwhile I haven’t packed anything from 14 100k packs it’s all luck whatever you open.

totally agree on the luck thing.. but different packs had better chances of packing only players and nothing but players.. i remember in 17 when they released 100k and 125k, the 100k was better (if i'm not mistaken)..
  • SupaNoodle1990
    29012 posts Player of the Year
    Premium silver player packs pay out most of the time.
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    Always prefer 50ks personally
  • maXmood
    Rutta wrote: »

@Rutta was it only players?? or mix of rares?
  • maXmood
    everyone saying silver packs are the best reutrn, i'd disagree with.. they're maybe good for SBCs, but they're not the highest value cards in the game... the most expensive silver is around 30-40k..
  • TeamRem
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2017
    maXmood wrote: »
    everyone saying silver packs are the best reutrn, i'd disagree with.. they're maybe good for SBCs, but they're not the highest value cards in the game... the most expensive silver is around 30-40k..

You can purchase 3x or more of a corresponding silver pack versus a similar gold pack. There might be more expensive golds but your chance to pull nondiscard golds is low. Silver pack profits also require a lot more tedious listing, so they’re kind of boring.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16650 posts World Class
    e... the most expensive silver is around 30-40k..

• Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    Rutta wrote: »

@Rutta was it only players?? or mix of rares?

12 rare players I think.
  • Ghoti
    724 posts Sunday League Hero
    few beer packs. You are gonna get 'returne' for sure.
  • nathswfc
    1790 posts Play-Off Hero
    the 125k ultimate packs. flares galore. il be opening as many as i can of those before they all get purchased on Lightning rounds.
  • DarthGrowler
    16221 posts World Class
    Had Gullit in a 25k and a 50k so they will always be in my heart
  • WFCBagnall
    78964 posts Moderator

Wrong.

Cristiano 150k.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    29012 posts Player of the Year
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Wrong.

Cristiano 150k.

The whole statement is wrong, in silver players pack you can get multiple players worth 5k plus consistently, in a gold pack it’s extremely rare.
  • maXmood
    How likely i'll pack that 1 player that sells for 150k?? it's like packing pele or R9...

so, no, i don't believe silver packs are the best return, especially during lightning rounds or pack offers.
  • weims
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Wrong.

Cristiano 150k.

The whole statement is wrong, in silver players pack you can get multiple players worth 5k plus consistently, in a gold pack it’s extremely rare.

^ This. Silver packs give you pretty consistently solid returns, but you're not gonna pack a central icon who goes for 500k. Not that I'd pack that either, my pack luck in '18 has been the worst.
  • SGLT
    6820 posts Big Money Move
    My best packs seem to be 7.5k ones, I very rarely get anything good from the player packs