Jesus with Willian or Mbappe with Dembele

Iwan1807
331 posts Sunday League Hero
I am using attacking trio of Martial, Jesus and William and I really like them. However I packed untradable Ousmane Dembele and I am wondering if it will be an upgrade if I switch to Mbappe and Dembele?? Someone that used all can give me opinion about:
1. Jesus vs Mbappe
2. Willian vs Dembele

Comments

• FloHSV
    87 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    it depends on what you like to play. i played with jesus and for me he wasnt that good because i am fan of player with strengh. Jesus dont have these strenght. But when its not a problem for you, you can keep on going with him. i play with Mbappe as RS and Lacazette Griezmann in a trio. All 3 good strengh
  • yiddo13
    1286 posts Professional
    I didn't like Jesus and I've got Willian now but he's woeful, I'd definitely go with Mbappe and Dembele.
  • Zv1k0
    5922 posts Big Money Move
    Tried all except Dembele but imo theres not much difference between Jesus and Mbappe. I scored more goals per game with Mbappe but with Jesus i think I scored from some sick angles and couple of crazy long shots. I like him more but that was before they patched low driven shot and GKs so I cant really compare them. Willian was great but you have another option which is IF Alessandrini which was even better than Willian imo.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Mbappe and Dembele
  • Iwan1807
    OK. Maybe will sell Jesus and Willian to get Mbappe
  • Otimel
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    I like Jesus a lot, have him untradable and used him for about 300 games and has unbelievable stats.

However, Now I use mbappe (due to chem) and he’s very decent. Quicker and stronger than Jesus, but Jesus is better on the ball

Between Dembele and Willian I think I would go for dembele, but here again its really close.

So if you ask me: Mbappe and Dembele.
  • Macca89
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is Mbappe really that good? I had his tots last year and it was amazing if he’s anywhere near as good I might pick him up.
  • Iwan1807
    Ok and what's your opinion on Lacazette? How is he comparing to Jesus and Mbappe
  • snoikdonk
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    Macca89 wrote: »
    Is Mbappe really that good? I had his tots last year and it was amazing if he’s anywhere near as good I might pick him up.

Do you really expect this year's NIF to be any where near as good as last year's TOTS?
  • FloHSV
    87 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Iwan1807 wrote: »
    Ok and what's your opinion on Lacazette? How is he comparing to Jesus and Mbappe

not so quick as Mbappe but more stronger . Also good finisher. use him in a formation with Mbappe ,so cant say whos better but of course better than jesus for me
  • Macca89
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    snoikdonk wrote: »
    Macca89 wrote: »

Do you really expect this year's NIF to be any where near as good as last year's TOTS?

No of course not no idea why I put that last part on haha.