Son’s price

hansie-fcu
388 posts An Exciting Prospect
The same as lukaku if. We all know Son is op but 400k for a 84 rated card?

Comments

  • Metalfly
    991 posts Professional
    edited November 2017
    This is like the first day his IF ST card is on the market, the hype is at highest right now, as more people pack him his price will come down.
  • hansie-fcu
    388 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lukaku if is in packs for the first day too Son is getting more expensive now lol
  • Jaydiz89
    464 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wow some daft people buying him then rather have sane than his IF card
  • MuzzaLUFC
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    HIs card will be worth half of that within weeks. Lacazette is much better for 1/3 of the price..
  • ICUP
    3910 posts National Call-Up
    MuzzaLUFC wrote: »
    HIs card will be worth half of that within weeks. Lacazette is much better for 1/3 of the price..

    Lacazette is the man but Son has 5* weak foot whilst lacazette has 3*
  • MuzzaLUFC
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ICUP wrote: »
    MuzzaLUFC wrote: »
    HIs card will be worth half of that within weeks. Lacazette is much better for 1/3 of the price..

    Lacazette is the man but Son has 5* weak foot whilst lacazette has 3*

    Lacazette’s weak foot is so much better than 3* for me, he hits it harder with his left than his right..scored some awesome lefties.

    A 5* weak foot ain’t worth 3x the price of a 3* but as said above, his price will come down.

    Son will defo be my sub striker when his price drops...
  • ICUP
    3910 posts National Call-Up
    MuzzaLUFC wrote: »
    ICUP wrote: »
    MuzzaLUFC wrote: »
    HIs card will be worth half of that within weeks. Lacazette is much better for 1/3 of the price..

    Lacazette is the man but Son has 5* weak foot whilst lacazette has 3*

    Lacazette’s weak foot is so much better than 3* for me, he hits it harder with his left than his right..scored some awesome lefties.

    A 5* weak foot ain’t worth 3x the price of a 3* but as said above, his price will come down.

    Son will defo be my sub striker when his price drops...

    yeah he has like 84 shot power, I generally check the attributes rather than stats when I buy players. Alot of the ICONS have lower shot power than him aswell.

    Gabriel Jesus would be my sub
  • OZero
    4979 posts Big Money Move
    I suggest to hold your trigger now. If EA did release TOTW SBC his price will be -70%.
  • shotgunpandav33
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2017
    hansie-fcu wrote: »
    The same as lukaku if. We all know Son is op but 400k for a 84 rated card?

    On pc last night it was going for around 220,000 - 240,000.

    Honestly the best time to buy an IF card is the last day before a new totw is released as its the time where most cards will be on market and the under cutting makes the card cheapest at that point.

    I got my IF Fernando 144,000 last day and is now worth 210,000 on pc that is.

    I also made about 500,000 picking up mass Alessandrini the same way picking up loads between 18k-24k and selling last week for 55k each.
  • MuzzaLUFC
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ICUP wrote: »
    MuzzaLUFC wrote: »
    ICUP wrote: »
    MuzzaLUFC wrote: »
    HIs card will be worth half of that within weeks. Lacazette is much better for 1/3 of the price..

    Lacazette is the man but Son has 5* weak foot whilst lacazette has 3*

    Lacazette’s weak foot is so much better than 3* for me, he hits it harder with his left than his right..scored some awesome lefties.

    A 5* weak foot ain’t worth 3x the price of a 3* but as said above, his price will come down.

    Son will defo be my sub striker when his price drops...

    yeah he has like 84 shot power, I generally check the attributes rather than stats when I buy players. Alot of the ICONS have lower shot power than him aswell.

    Gabriel Jesus would be my sub

    Never used him! What’s he like? I tried Morata, found him sluggish..went with Laca and he is amazing.

    PTG Origi is my current sub at, great to play counter attack in SB’s toward the end of the game. Fast and strong, great striker.
  • ICUP
    3910 posts National Call-Up
    Jesus as a sub is lovely. I got him with SBC promes and gabriel can finess outside the box 1-2 with promes who has 94 pace. finishing in the box is clinical and gabriel can header even though hes short
Sign In or Register to comment.