The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

A or B?

GUNR3
405 posts Sunday League Hero
A: PTB Origi

B: PTB Pastore,PTB Payet, PTB Marquinos

Who should I buy? haven't really kept up this year so unclear who's more likely to get more IF's because of more consistent playing time IRL.

Thanks..

Comments

• SupaNoodle1990
    26488 posts Player of the Year
    First one
  • jjbens
    60 posts Park Captain
    None won’t mke any coins off those
  • GUNR3
    jjbens wrote: »

Not trying to flip them to make coins. Just wanted opinions on who you guys think will get the most informs/upgrades throughout the season.. I know its all just speculation just wanted another opinion before i made my team and decided to spend the 100k I have

• jjbens
    60 posts Park Captain
    GUNR3 wrote: »

Not trying to flip them to make coins. Just wanted opinions on who you guys think will get the most informs/upgrades throughout the season.. I know its all just speculation just wanted another opinion before i made my team and decided to spend the 100k I have
    Then A and looks more fun to use
  • GUNR3
    GUNR3 wrote: »

Then A and looks more fun to use

Thanks for the input..
  • TimRUFC
    3388 posts National Call-Up
    @LikeBigSam has a super team with prime icons galore and says Origi is most fun player he has so honestly would go with him