The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Bug: Can't exit in-game menu's :'-(

Barslund
4644 posts National Call-Up
Hi,

I'm having a bug where I'm pretty much unable to do anything in the in-game match menu's.

If I try to switch players around, they just get switch back to their original spot straight away, and I'm unable to exit the menu, meaning if I enter the menu in a offline game, I'm unable to get back into the game.

This is so annoying!

Anyone tried something similar and have a fix for it?

Comments

  • DarthGrowler
    15367 posts World Class
    Sorry. Being Irish I cannot help a Dane ;)
  • Barslund
    4644 posts National Call-Up
    Sorry. Being Irish I cannot help a Dane ;)

    5-1 must hurt.

    Eriksen <3
  • DarthGrowler
    15367 posts World Class
    Barslund wrote: »
    Sorry. Being Irish I cannot help a Dane ;)

    5-1 must hurt.

    Eriksen <3

    It hurts :'(
  • Azof
    17412 posts World Class
    Being Northern Irish id love to help but I dont have a clue sorry
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have had this a few times today.

    Had to close down fifa and restart.
  • Barslund
    4644 posts National Call-Up
    I have had this a few times today.

    Had to close down fifa and restart.

    Already tried to close FIFA down multiple times and do a hard reset of the xbox. Didn't change a thing.
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2017
    Go to menu and close down fifa.

    Didn't need hard reset.
  • Orison
    51867 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    How are your CTs looking?
  • Barslund
    4644 posts National Call-Up
    Orison wrote: »
    How are your CTs looking?

    New team, think they have that 128 in all categories as I didn't bother changing them.

    Is that it?
  • Orison
    51867 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Barslund wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    How are your CTs looking?

    New team, think they have that 128 in all categories as I didn't bother changing them.

    Is that it?

    Yeah
  • Barslund
    4644 posts National Call-Up
    Orison wrote: »
    Barslund wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    How are your CTs looking?

    New team, think they have that 128 in all categories as I didn't bother changing them.

    Is that it?

    Yeah

    Just tested it out.
    In-game they all read 0 from start. If I change them to any value, then I'm able to exit the menu.

    Re-entering the menu, they are all back to 0 again.

    Weird bug.
  • Orison
    51867 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Barslund wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Barslund wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    How are your CTs looking?

    New team, think they have that 128 in all categories as I didn't bother changing them.

    Is that it?

    Yeah

    Just tested it out.
    In-game they all read 0 from start. If I change them to any value, then I'm able to exit the menu.

    Re-entering the menu, they are all back to 0 again.

    Weird bug.

    Delete the squad update and download it again.
  • Barslund
    4644 posts National Call-Up
    Orison wrote: »
    Barslund wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Barslund wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    How are your CTs looking?

    New team, think they have that 128 in all categories as I didn't bother changing them.

    Is that it?

    Yeah

    Just tested it out.
    In-game they all read 0 from start. If I change them to any value, then I'm able to exit the menu.

    Re-entering the menu, they are all back to 0 again.

    Weird bug.

    Delete the squad update and download it again.

    Thx.
Sign In or Register to comment.