Futbin import?

Shearer09NUFC1
1205 posts Professional
A lot of people saying they got banned for using this feature, is this true or not?

Comments

• SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    Maybe.
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    No
  • Diggy
    14663 posts Has That Special Something
    It’s against TOS to use 3rd party applications to connect to FUT so it’s possible you could get banned
  • lobuhh
    2100 posts Fans' Favourite
    where is did the say this?
  • TheBaldyBuddha
    1465 posts Professional
    edited November 2017
    Diggy wrote: »
    It’s against TOS to use 3rd party applications to connect to FUT so it’s possible you could get banned

Doesn't connect to FUT directly though
  • TeamRem
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don’t have the link but EA Andy stated that he could not say that using the feature complied with our user agreement/ToS. I wouldn’t use it if you have a good club.
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    Diggy wrote: »

Doesn't connect to FUT directly though

It leeches off the Web app. All ea see is your webapp talking to the servers
  • DeanoZoff
    4705 posts National Call-Up
    TeamRem wrote: »
    I don’t have the link but EA Andy stated that he could not say that using the feature complied with our user agreement/ToS. I wouldn’t use it if you have a good club.

Yea he came on here and posted the nost generic response ever that didn't actually clear anything up.

It wasnt a yes or a no whatsoever.
  • borojohno
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    they wont guarentee you wont be banned but i and a LOT of other people have no problem soooo up to you
  • borojohno
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2017
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    TeamRem wrote: »

Yea he came on here and posted the nost generic response ever that didn't actually clear anything up.

It wasnt a yes or a no whatsoever.

he mentioned something about a 3rd party app but noone mentioned using any 3rd party app so his response was ❤️❤️❤️❤️ tbh lol. that import just takes information from the official app it doesnt make the app perform any actions so for me its impossible to get a ban for it lol