Ultra Attacking

Anyone play ultra attacking from opening kick off? I'm really bored with the 1-0 borefests in online play so I think from now on I'm going ultra attacking from the start. Probably lose alot but would rather lose 5-3 than play through another boring 1-0 game.

Comments

• OmarZ_14
    293 posts Sunday League Hero
    wwffan99tx wrote: »
    Anyone play ultra attacking from opening kick off? I'm really bored with the 1-0 borefests in online play so I think from now on I'm going ultra attacking from the start. Probably lose alot but would rather lose 5-3 than play through another boring 1-0 game.

Well if you are so confident you'll be losing 5-3 rather then 9-0 then go for it..

Because honestly there are some guys who know something in defense that makes it impossible to have more than two shots on target all game.
  • Alex_cr
    5341 posts Big Money Move
    I go all out attack most of the time. Only finish gold 3 most weeks but want to have fun.

Play a version of 433 depending on which team I'm using. Full backs set to always over lap, lw and rw basic defence and at least 1 CM pushing forward.

Take the odd beating but give some out too!
  • Alex_cr wrote: »
    I go all out attack most of the time. Only finish gold 3 most weeks but want to have fun.

Play a version of 433 depending on which team I'm using. Full backs set to always over lap, lw and rw basic defence and at least 1 CM pushing forward.

Yeah, just want to enjoy the game for a change.
  • Alex_cr
    5341 posts Big Money Move
    wwffan99tx wrote: »
    Alex_cr wrote: »

Yeah, just want to enjoy the game for a change.

Do it then. You'll probably find the game isn't as bad as you think either. I've got a hybrid team based around Quaresma SBC and it's very fluid