OTW Lukaku

Fuego
484 posts An Exciting Prospect
How come his price is low right now? He's got about a 70 - 80% chance of getting in the TOTW imo, are a lot of people presuming that he won't get in this weeks TOTW or something?

Comments

• JIGSAW_10
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bro he is 800k +? You calll that low?
  • Fuego
    JIGSAW_10 wrote: »

Yeah - he was about 740k last weekend during the crash where every card was down so he was bound to go up with the market going up anyway
  • I bought one at 840k hes deffos going a mill!
    Lacazette is still cheap as well hes going up +200k if he gets in!
  • Fuego
    I bought one at 840k hes deffos going a mill!

Yeah that's what I'm thinking - I got one for 840k too, I think he'll easily rice to 1m if he gets into the TOTW which i'm pretty confident he will after getting 3 goals this past week. I think maybe some people are thinking he's going to get a Record Breaker card after becoming Belgium's all time top goal scorer and that will not have an impact on his OTW? but if that is the case it will also boost his OTW...
  • WTFsmirky08
    2973 posts National Call-Up
    Fuego wrote: »

Yeah - he was about 740k last weekend during the crash where every card was down so he was bound to go up with the market going up anyway

Its because he was only that high due to hype, no way an 87 Lukaku is worth 1m FFS
  • Deslash
    1318 posts Play-Off Hero

Its because he was only that high due to hype, no way an 87 Lukaku is worth 1m FFS

This... i'm a lukaku fan IRL but never ever i can pay that price for him.. i love IF origi even more than NIF lukaku.. a 87 rated one will not change that ... even 500k would be to much for a 87 Lukaku..
  • Crookieee123
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Yeah that's what I'm thinking - I got one for 840k too, I think he'll easily rice to 1m if he gets into the TOTW which i'm pretty confident he will after getting 3 goals this past week. I think maybe some people are thinking he's going to get a Record Breaker card after becoming Belgium's all time top goal scorer and that will not have an impact on his OTW? but if that is the case it will also boost his OTW...

His record doesn't count FIFA doesnt count a game a few years back where he scored 3 goals something to do with making more subs then allowed
  • Kirkyy310192
    90 posts Park Captain
    No an 87 one will not change that but hype + the potential to go to 88, 89, 90 rated in the future will put him above 1 million. He was hyped to over a million coins three weeks ago before Man United played.
    Also, nobody wants to buy him now because ive seen threads saying international friendlies dont count (which they do) and everyone forgot he scored 2 over the weekend as well.
    He will 100% spike at over a million coins just after totw is announced. (That is if he is in it lol)
  • Retro_G
    30429 posts National Team Captain

His nif is only around 140k. An IF would be around 350k/400k. I can't see his OTW going near a million.
  • Deslash
    1318 posts Play-Off Hero

His record doesn't count FIFA doesnt count a game a few years back where he scored 3 goals something to do with making more subs then allowed

For the second time.. the game didnt count .. but he still has 31 official goals... with that game 34... so yeah he is topscorer
  • Bas
    1254 posts Professional
    He'll drop loads when his totw is in packs.