PTG SBC Player Cards

VladimirSochi
585 posts An Exciting Prospect
Are they really worth it? Not that they cost that much to actually do, but realistically how many TOTW cards will these guys actually get? I suspect 3 might be the ceiling for them realistically and that's probably being generous, no?

Comments

• pekkaa88
    6024 posts Big Money Move
    Rigoni might get TOTGS
  • Batman442
    3767 posts National Call-Up
    Will be needed in future sbc maybe around Xmas, I done them all just to have
  • Metalfly
    991 posts Professional
    Another question is, which one of them would you use even after they get boosted? The La Liga CM is probably the only one that looks like he has the potential to be in a good team to me anyway.
  • Woodersinho
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Probably not if you only want to look at them in terms of value for coins. Rigoni will surely get TOTGS but even then not many people will have a huge desire to use him. They're really only worth doing if you like the card collecting aspect of FUT
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    Will be using rigoni as a sub after totgs.
  • jpsblue
    3906 posts National Call-Up
    jonkero wrote: »
    Will be using rigoni as a sub after totgs.

this. he should have a nice card when he gets totgs and will be a good super sub
  • VladimirSochi
    585 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Metalfly wrote: »
    Another question is, which one of them would you use even after they get boosted? The La Liga CM is probably the only one that looks like he has the potential to be in a good team to me anyway.

That's pretty much my point lol. There's basically no way they get boosted enough to really be useful
  • DSmith
    817 posts Semi-Pro
    Has anyone used PTG Origi? Another IF and that card could be mental. Pace and strength whilst still being 6ft plus
  • truegunn3r
    8619 posts Has That Special Something
    Gomez might get a call up just like Klose did in the last World Cup.
  • Did them all for 8k a piece, will 100% be required for a SBC at some point.
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    AreGrande wrote: »
    Did them all for 8k a piece, will 100% be required for a SBC at some point.

This.