POTM Predicted requirements

Comments

• vizzion89
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Picked up de bruyne for 185, love a panic sell
  • Baellerin24
    474 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well i'm happy, have a shedload of 82 IFs at discards and invested in Bundes IFs while they were low

Time to roll it in B)

But it should've been KDB..
  • Danny1894
    179 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Wrong player got it.

Not really. If anything Sane has been at least equal to KDB in October, he's been superb. Not like he doesn't deserve it.

People just wanted a KDB :joy:

KDB has been hands down the best player in the PL this month and so far this season.

I'm not going to be doing any of these SBCs.

Yeah, no.

He's been great, but over October Sane has outperformed him. Its there for all to see. The victories against Arsenal and Chelsea were either side of October, both were KDB's best performances over the course of the 5 games, they aren't in October though. Therefore he doesn't deserve it over Sane who was better in the 3 games in October.

Lmao okay whatever you say.

Completely disregard my very well put points, you've always been a genius tbf.

There’s a reason people watching KDB week in week out throughout October voted him as player of the month.

• Summer69
    1239 posts Professional
    One thing I have to say is that even if everyone thought it was going to be Leroy sane we still wouldn't have guessed what the requirement were. no specific informs are needed, I know Bundesliga IFs make it easier but they aren't a necessity.
  • Absting159
    6657 posts Moderator
    What I don’t get is how Kompany tanked to 11k. Lol.
  • Reus
    22226 posts Club Captain
    Absting159 wrote: »
    What I don’t get is how Kompany tanked to 11k. Lol.

Because so many invested in belgian bpl players for kdb
  • Absting159
    6657 posts Moderator
    He hadn’t inflated to a stupid price though. And he’s actually pretty good even with the slow speed.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    People are so dumb.

82 Naldo is 6k. But 84 Fahrman is 3k
  • Reus
    22226 posts Club Captain
    Absting159 wrote: »
    He hadn’t inflated to a stupid price though. And he’s actually pretty good even with the slow speed.

Doesn't matter once the panic selling begins
  • ha032742
    34805 posts Moderator
    Dr.Strange wrote: »
    Got my popcorn ready watching KdBs nif price drop.

Sorry blarix, i hope you didnt lose too much.

Blatantly was winding people up right?
  • Daveofwales01
    8290 posts League Winner
    edited November 2017
    Shame its not kdb but I still made 140k off his nif and still have him to use.
  • Wish I had space in my TP to buy some of these City players..11k Kompany, 5k Toure, and 2.4 for Silva..crazy prices and should rise..
  • rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    Bought KDB for 180k too good to pass up for that price.

Used lots of untradables for Sane he cost me about 60k after packs.

4 games in WL 9 goals 4 assists. He’s by far the fastest player I’ve used this year the way he exits his dribbles is breathtaking and the shooting boost is massive and can be noticed after using the NIF for over 100 games.

Worth it? If you can get him sub 200 somehow then yes go on but more than that you’re better off keeping your coins imo.
  • Reus
    22226 posts Club Captain
    TheDrifter wrote: »
    Wish I had space in my TP to buy some of these City players..11k Kompany, 5k Toure, and 2.4 for Silva..crazy prices and should rise..

Thanks for this

Picked up 20 silva for 2000-2200
  • My TP is full of city players as it is after POTM nightmare but I'd deffo rather add to them than sell them at these prices, just no room. Have 7/8 Silva's myself but with a possible TOTW SBC in 1/2 weeks 84s are gold..
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    Lmao just saw the SBC. They're just going to keep throwing in some random bs idea every month now for one of the requirements.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Lmao just saw the SBC. They're just going to keep throwing in some random bs idea every month now for one of the requirements.

I kinda think it’s better like this
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    DaveSaves wrote: »

I kinda think it’s better like this

It just messes up investments. Not that it matters this time since KDB got f'd over. But I think we now know that the voting committee will vote by stats over overall performances. Sane was superb as well, but we all know KDB ran the shows and deserved it.