Told you..
  • RealM
    5246 posts Big Money Move
    lol
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    LOLOLOLLOLOLLLOLOOLLOOLLLO
  • Told you..

Glad I didn't listen to the masses and went with logic.

Have ploughed a lot of funds into IF Fullkrug (cheapest German IF in the Bundesliga) and IF Grifo.
  • Finesse_4days
    6841 posts Big Money Move
    Hradecky and Grifo! **** yes!! Bundesliga informs needed lol I knew it! 29 Hradeckys and 17 Grifos to sell B)
  • hoban95
    48515 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Wrong player got it.
  • '96dc2
    9009 posts League Winner
    Hradecky and Grifo! **** yes!! Bundesliga informs needed lol I knew it! 29 Hradeckys and 17 Grifos to sell B)

You’ll make bank!
  • sluisbang
    685 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Genuinely disappointed it’s not KDB, really wanted that card and felt he deserved it
  • Dr.Strange
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    Got my popcorn ready watching KdBs nif price drop.

Sorry blarix, i hope you didnt lose too much.
  • Dr.Strange
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    Holy sh... KdB dropped almost 100 k in mere seconds.
  • hoban95 wrote: »
    Wrong player got it.

Not really. If anything Sane has been at least equal to KDB in October, he's been superb. Not like he doesn't deserve it.

People just wanted a KDB :joy:
  • Not going near the SBC version with the PTG card is 250k and after 2 IF's you'll have an 87 Sane :joy:

Just bought one.
  • SuperRob
    1409 posts Professional
    Got the feeling that EA would put out generic sbc that dont require specific players of informs. Certainly trying to kill off players making coins from potm
  • RBailss
    11801 posts Has That Special Something
    Dr.Strange wrote: »
    Holy sh... KdB dropped almost 100 k in mere seconds.

Grabbed one for 190k.
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    Don't see prices even moving that much, thought some Bundes IFs might have risen abit more
  • hoban95
    edited November 2017
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Wrong player got it.

Not really. If anything Sane has been at least equal to KDB in October, he's been superb. Not like he doesn't deserve it.

KDB has been hands down the best player in the PL this month and so far this season.

I'm not going to be doing any of these SBCs.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something

Im looking, but can't see a bunesliga if requirement?

May have missed it, so are you sure?
  • Masscherano
    597 posts An Exciting Prospect

Nothing specifically around Bundesliga IF.
    However, be the easiest way to complete challenges.
    Wrong player got it.

KDB has been hands down the best player in the PL this month and so far this season.

Yeah, no.

He's been great, but over October Sane has outperformed him. Its there for all to see. The victories against Arsenal and Chelsea were either side of October, both were KDB's best performances over the course of the 5 games, they aren't in October though. Therefore he doesn't deserve it over Sane who was better in the 3 games in October.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    “Yeah, no" :s
  • RedArmyDoof
    1342 posts Professional

Nothing specifically around Bundesliga IF.
    However, be the easiest way to complete challenges.

Germany:
    Max from same league: 4

Shalke:
    Only 1 IF needed so could be even a J-League Discard

Can't see also how Bundes IFs should rise from these requirements
  • Finesse_4days
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    Don't see prices even moving that much, thought some Bundes IFs might have risen abit more

Just you wait until supply of Bundesliga informs dry up on sunday or monday,Grifo will be 23k and Hradecky will be 26k , not bad considering I picked up Grifos at 14k and Hradecky at 18k.
  • Bowden92 wrote: »

Just you wait until supply of Bundesliga informs dry up on sunday or monday,Grifo will be 23k and Hradecky will be 26k , not bad considering I picked up Grifos at 14k and Hradecky at 18k.

Why would they dry up? You don't specifically need bundes IF's.
  • RedArmyDoof
    1342 posts Professional
    Bowden92 wrote: »

Why would the supply dry up tho? It's not like they are absolutely necessary and will be burned a lot
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Well this went well.
  • Finesse_4days
    Easiest way to do it is Bundesliga, not necessarily the cheapest but I guarantee a **** ton of people will submit Bundesliga informs as half the player base aren't as savy with these things as the people on here. As I have been monitoring my investments I noticed a load of Bundesliga informs got bought in the first 5 mins, so clearly a lot of people are submitting Bundesliga informs.
  • hoban95
    Wrong player got it.

Yeah, no.

He's been great, but over October Sane has outperformed him. Its there for all to see. The victories against Arsenal and Chelsea were either side of October, both were KDB's best performances over the course of the 5 games, they aren't in October though. Therefore he doesn't deserve it over Sane who was better in the 3 games in October.

Lmao okay whatever you say.
  • sluisbang
    685 posts An Exciting Prospect
    8 informs is too much imo
    Wrong player got it.

Yeah, no.

Lmao okay whatever you say.

Completely disregard my very well put points, you've always been a genius tbf.