POTM Predicted requirements

Comments

• Finesse_4days
    6332 posts Big Money Move
    Summer69 wrote: »
    @Ian_Ando08 how many IFs do you think will be needed and any in particular?

5 or 6 84/ 85 informs Hradecky looks a brilliant investment IMO
  • JIGSAW_10
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It will be same as for Hazard POTM last year

How much was the average cost if you / anyone remembers?
  • JIGSAW_10
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Best bet honestly is Belgium players / City.
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4100 posts National Call-Up
    IF origi
  • Ruud
    92 posts Park Captain
    If Coosemans if capon
  • Gil3000Doe
    895 posts An Exciting Prospect
    IF Fellaini, choo chooo
  • YOLOT0URE
    6871 posts Big Money Move
    I think most have gone for KDB as an investment so can very much see him not being in. It'll be expensive for sure, is it always 4 squads? Cos in theory he's gonna be more than prime Rui. Can see needing like 7/8IFs across the squads though. But on the whole think usual prem opponents Belgium ex clubs will all be there
  • RedArmyDoof
    1342 posts Professional
    edited November 2017
    JIGSAW_10 wrote: »
    It will be same as for Hazard POTM last year

How much was the average cost if you / anyone remembers?

Was around 1.1mil at the start
    Later on it dropped to about 800k tho
  • Disgruntledmole
    1408 posts Professional
    Thoughts on how useful my untradable IF KDB will be in this? Not sure it will be worth doing
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    2606 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've kept quite a few Belgiums in the club and high(ish) rated Prem players, haven't invested in anything though it's just stuff I've got in the club, also got a Belgium IF too which I'm hoping comes in handy! If it'll cost too much to do I'll probably just sell up
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    These are some funny investments for a potm Monreal card :trollface:
  • Daveofwales01
    8273 posts League Winner
    No_NaMe wrote: »
    These are some funny investments for a potm Monreal card :trollface:

Got 44 santi cazorla #prepared
  • Daveofwales01
    8273 posts League Winner
    Sold nif De bruyne twice this week, first I bought at 250ish and sold for 321, then restocked for 225 and sold for 332, will buy again if he's sub 230 before Friday, I'm sure he'll be required, just can't see a way without him that will make it expensive enough otherwise, they ain't gonna give away a 90+ card cheaply
  • Falafelmonster
    4815 posts National Call-Up
    Sold nif De bruyne twice this week, first I bought at 250ish and sold for 321, then restocked for 225 and sold for 332, will buy again if he's sub 230 before Friday, I'm sure he'll be required, just can't see a way without him that will make it expensive enough otherwise, they ain't gonna give away a 90+ card cheaply

Many ways that they can make this expensive without requiring KDB himself.
    85, 86 rated squads with multiple IFs.
    Belgium squad with IFs will make this impossible to complete (like last year with Hazard).
    Past leagues with IFs (bundes IFs).

easy to make this expensive. I think they will require a belgium team or a bundes team.
  • Mossup
    975 posts Professional

How the hell have you sold for 300k + when there are tons for 250 or less on the market?
  • MikeyP_FC
    12950 posts Has That Special Something
    If KDB, I too think will be Belgian squad. Just can’t make myself go all in due to outside chance of Sane. So my investments tend to cover both.
  • Daveofwales01
    8273 posts League Winner
    Mossup wrote: »

How the hell have you sold for 300k + when there are tons for 250 or less on the market?

Not sure tbh, maybe lazy buyers or people mistaking 2 for a 3 at the start. I'll take it though.
  • Daveofwales01
    8273 posts League Winner

Many ways that they can make this expensive without requiring KDB himself.
    85, 86 rated squads with multiple IFs.
    Belgium squad with IFs will make this impossible to complete (like last year with Hazard).
    Past leagues with IFs (bundes IFs).

easy to make this expensive. I think they will require a belgium team or a bundes team.

Would take a fair few ifs to make up the 240ish De bruyne costs now or the 400 he may cost if required. You may be right, just think it's an easier way for them to do it, but hey it's ea, they may make it require an if Messi if they want to
  • Mossup
    975 posts Professional

Not sure tbh, maybe lazy buyers or people mistaking 2 for a 3 at the start. I'll take it though.

Fair play to you.
    Never underestimate the mugs on this game.
  • Baellerin24
    474 posts Sunday League Hero
    With this market being frustrating as hell for me atm with it lingering around higher prices till that crash i've just gone in on 4 Hrádecký's @ 20k, missed the boat slightly but still a v good price for 84 IF i think. Already had a stack of Grizo's, here's hoping for a Bundes side with IF's on friday be it KDB (i think it will be him) or Sane..

Sure i'll get screwed for even typing this hope
  • MikeyP_FC
    12950 posts Has That Special Something
    With this market being frustrating as hell for me atm with it lingering around higher prices till that crash i've just gone in on 4 Hrádecký's @ 20k, missed the boat slightly but still a v good price for 84 IF i think. Already had a stack of Grizo's, here's hoping for a Bundes side with IF's on friday be it KDB (i think it will be him) or Sane..

Bundes seems almost as safe as Prem to me given past league history there for both Sane and KDB. Should be good.

Only investments I feel I avoided were Belgium/Germany players and IFs outside of prem and Bundes.
  • nitraw
    2074 posts Fans' Favourite
    he'll prob be a 90 or most likely 91 rated. seems like the potms are gonna be equal to second informs. so if thats the case he's gonna cost a pretty penny. but thats a end of the game kind of card, imo. if 92 del piero is 1.2 mil, i can see kdb beign around a mil. at the very least 800k.
  • Daveofwales01
    8273 posts League Winner

Fair play to you.
    Never underestimate the mugs on this game.

Never, without them I'd still be scrabbling around for my first 100k.
  • Baellerin24
    474 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2017
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »

Bundes seems almost as safe as Prem to me given past league history there for both Sane and KDB. Should be good.

Only investments I feel I avoided were Belgium/Germany players and IFs outside of prem and Bundes.

You'd think so, but that Origi gives me a punch in the gut type feeling

Beglium squad filled with IF's and high rated, watching the Batmans i sold off (i can't be bothered with the risk of him) rise a dozen, plus the Kompany's

Or as a lot are saying, including KDB himself, with a Man City squad where IFs are needed, seeing IF Otamendi required would make feel half sick as i sold him off too for some profit, again not interested in too much risk investment right now

This is worst case scenario for me, 100%
  • Reus
    22220 posts Club Captain
    I don't see kdb being needed

It'll either be nif kdb or a couple of prem or belgian IFs

So ruling out his nif being required is foolish
  • sluisbang
    685 posts An Exciting Prospect
    this is where I'm at currently. I invested thinking he'd be released last week and obviously some prices have dropped. I still think I'm in good shape.

b5mzvk.png
  • Ulook92
    12163 posts Has That Special Something
    n2j2000 wrote: »
    I think POTM KdB will require NIF KdB himself and also some high rated Man City/Belgium players.

• A Crafty Gamer
    724 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2017
    sluisbang wrote: »
    this is where I'm at currently. I invested thinking he'd be released last week and obviously some prices have dropped. I still think I'm in good shape.

b5mzvk.png

I don't think your calculation is correct. For example, if you sell IF Otamendi for 55K and paid 60K, you are profiting/(losing) (7.75K) after tax.
  • sluisbang

b5mzvk.png

I don't think your calculation is correct. For example, if you sell IF Otamendi for 55K and paid 60K, you are profiting/(losing) (7.75K) after tax.

LOL you're right. The bottom number is correct but the individual calcs are wrong. d'oh. Thanks dude.
  • sluisbang

b5mzvk.png

formula works as (value*.95)-cost

Correct values:
    28tfkw1.png