The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Really struggling on this new patch

Owls4everr
243 posts Sunday League Hero
I’m by no means any great player. I will win Div 1 one in three. But since the new patch I seem to be really struggling. Got relegated to Div 2 and cannot do anything.

Looking for any tips since this new patch is out?

Has pace completely gone out of the game?

Just after any pointers here.

Comments

• Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    Same here. I have won Div 1 a few times but i am struggling with the new patch too. I cannot pass properly because the ball travels incredibly slow and there is a delay, i cannot sprint past anyone because my players are so slow. Cannot turn anyone because my players turn like cruise ships. The gameplay is absolutely awful and the opposite of fun to play. Don't think you can do anything other than wait for them to change it again!

UTO WAWAW
  • paul24878306
    4717 posts Big Money Move
    not being able to sprint past people can only be a good thing.

That said - people sprint past me all the time - so its still in the game unfortunately.
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    Umm.... I didn't think there were any changes to game play?
  • DirtyWhiteUnited69
    328 posts Sunday League Hero
    The update was to fix the bronze problem in Offline battles, stop the AI getting players sent off for tugging
  • wwffan99tx
    700 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2017
    The update was to fix the bronze problem in Offline battles, stop the AI getting players sent off for tugging

Dont underestimate EA. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they snuck other changes in as well. I wouldn't believe anything they tell you.
  • paul24878306
    4717 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2017
    500MB update for "one" fix that changes a % chance from whatever it was to 0..... - theres more to it that just that - but thats all there telling us about.
  • Owls4everr
    I meant patch 4
  • iRusty_yo
    3965 posts National Call-Up
    Why do they duck with the game so frequently?
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain

There wasn’t. But people will blame anything when they lose.
  • Owls4everr
    DaveSaves wrote: »

Not me mate, been struggling before this little patch

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Patience mate. Make another pass. Go sideways, go backwards and wait for the opening.
  • FinneganFach

Aye. Some people's attitudes towards EA are verging on the hilarious.

I mean on a corporate level it's a morally bankrupt company and the marketing men absolutely drive fifa.

But the devs are just the same bunch of programming nerds (and I mean that in the most loving sense) you find in every studio around the world.

They just want to make the best game they can, it's hardly their fault they're rushed to push it out every year to th most pathetically impatient and needy of all demographics in gaming.
  • tzinc
    1594 posts Play-Off Hero
    the programmers are not quality programmers imo because EA is Too Cheap to hire Quality Programmers look at the stupid SB Fix they just did
  • FinneganFach
    tzinc wrote: »
    the programmers are not quality programmers imo because EA is Too Cheap to hire Quality Programmers look at the stupid SB Fix they just did

Yeah because clearly all those stacks of other better developers out there making far superior football games are proving very successful.

EA will swallow up the best programmers and they'll have a staff of very good designers.

But they're under intense pressure to produce a balanced product under immense scrutiny whilst at the same time having to satisfy a demand for profitability from a corporate team whose priority is micro transactions and not your gaming experience.

That's not the fault of random Joe Bloggs the coder or Jim Bloggs the graphic artist.
  • Robmu22
    1418 posts Professional
    Patience mate. Make another pass. Go sideways, go backwards and wait for the opening.

Wait for the opening when there full team is having an orgy in their own box blocking and intercepting like never before...