The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

No transfermarkt access

FoCuSs
309 posts Sunday League Hero
So yesterday I was checking some prices and at some point I couldn't access the market anymore. No worries at that moment because I was planning to stap anyway. This morning I turned on the Xbox and checked some prices and after 5 minutes again the pop-up: There was a problem communicating with the FIFA Ultimate Team servers. Please try again later.

So I tought it was a marketban, but that only happens if you keep buying players or mass bid a lot. So I contacted EA and they pointed out a lot of people are having this issue now and it isn't a ban.

So my question is if other people also can't access the transfermarkt for 2 hours now?

Comments

• Diggy
    14206 posts Has That Special Something
    If you are sniping to many requests will eventually lock you out for a while
  • FoCuSs
    Diggy wrote: »
    If you are sniping to many requests will eventually lock you out for a while

But that is weird, I know sniping to much or mass bidding will get you a temp ban. But I was only on the console for a few minutes and checking some icon prices and I got that message pop-up, didn't even buy one player.

I have a feeling the EA chat just said that more people have this issue while that's not the case...
  • FoCuSs
    Also when I go the Web-App I have access to the transfermarkt...