Kluivert

Fifashock
322 posts Sunday League Hero
Gonna sell 89 van basten as i can’t really get on with him. Think Im going to buy kluivert, but is the 88 worth the 100k+ over the 86? Anyone Used both?

Comments

• The 88 is amazing! Total player.

He scores everything thrown at him and if he has no angle he assists tonnes as well.

I'm at work atm but I'm sure he has almost 500 games 600 goals and 400 assists for my. But I will check later. Absolute baller
  • After 10 games I sold him. Felt so heavy and does not fit my fast gameplay. Does not make the runs and positioning I wanted
  • Fifashock
    The 88 is amazing! Total player.

He scores everything thrown at him and if he has no angle he assists tonnes as well.

I'm at work atm but I'm sure he has almost 500 games 600 goals and 400 assists for my. But I will check later. Absolute baller

Good to hear. Have you tried the 86 as well?
  • AEsey
    6049 posts Big Money Move
    Fifashock wrote: »
    The 88 is amazing! Total player.

Good to hear. Have you tried the 86 as well?

The 86 is great for me
    Is a unique player so takes a bit of getting used to
    Scored a great goal with him yesterday at an angle I didn't think was possible
  • Clancy
    8291 posts League Winner
    The 86 and 88 are both very good, and yes I would say the 88 is worth the extra 100k just for the power header trait. I win many WL matches because of 88 kluivert header goals from corners
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    His stats look awful for 800k. Guess stats don't tell the whole story
  • Bas
    1344 posts Professional
    86 was terrible for me. Didnt try the 88
  • Fifashock
    Might try the 86 first so I can afford dybala as well. Thanks for your opinions :)
  • Fifashock wrote: »
    Might try the 86 first so I can afford dybala as well. Thanks for your opinions :)

I have dybala but struggle to get the most out of him. It might be because he's got perisic and costa as the other 2 cams but he seems to be the worst of the 3
  • Fifashock
    Really? His stats look amazing. Ill be playing him as a cam in 41212 or 352 though.