Squad Battle Issues - Check Controller Settings

D3ATHSQUAD
2984 posts National Call-Up
Not sure what percentage of people this has happened to but consider this a PSA.

I usually win against the worst team on Legendary by 2-0 or 3-0 and beat the other three on Professional by 4-1, 5-1 or 5-0. Tonight I played my first game against an 80 rated squad on Pro and lost 0-1... then I played what I thought was a horrible game I managed a 3-0 win on Legendary against a 79 rated squad.

About 75 minutes into that game I noticed my through balls (Y on X-Box) weren't working - thought it was just button delay before that. I went to my controller settings and somehow they had been switched to "Two Button" instead of "Classic".

Now everything is back to normal but still have no clue how they got switched to begin with.

Comments

• Metalfly
    991 posts Professional
    During the controller selection screen you must have bumped LT, it would switch between Classic, Alternate and Two Button. It happens I've done them before too.
  • pudgyfudgy
    5368 posts Big Money Move
    Happens all the time for me on PS4. The L2/R2 buttons are so sensitive that they get pressed just by dropping the controller onto my couch.