Is Mbappe worth his price?

FGseixas
530 posts An Exciting Prospect
I have Son - OTW Morata - Willian as my LF, ST and RF

I was thinking if I could do better with Martial as LF, Mbappe/Griezmann as ST and Dembele/IF Alessandrini as RF
Only used Dembele and I really liked him.

My squad:
Courtois; Aurier, Van Dijk, Bailly, IF Kolasinac; Blanc, Bakayoko, Petit; Willian, OTW Morata and Son

PS: I like my current attack but I could always improve.

Comments

• iSoar7
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have IF Mbappe and he is amazing. I’m sure the regular NIF is great. He has superb finishing.
  • Paawky
    2550 posts Fans' Favourite
    Griezmann is far better.
  • FGseixas
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Paawky wrote: »
    Griezmann is far better.

Isnt his 3* WF an issue?
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    I haven't used Mbappe.
    I now loathe him in FUT.
    Come up against him a lot and he is ridiculously OP.
    Would like him to join a chinese club and not be in FUT.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Paawky wrote: »
    Griezmann is far better.

Friedman doesn't bother my defense. Mbappe seems to terrify them.
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    Mbappe is worth every coin
  • Sanoooo
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not sure... thought about trying him out over alessandrini. Compared stats and didnt. 300k more for argueably worse stats
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Sanoooo wrote: »
    Not sure... thought about trying him out over alessandrini. Compared stats and didnt. 300k more for argueably worse stats

Isn't it only his pace stat which is lower?
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    LeonidasJB wrote: »

Isn't it only his pace stat which is lower?

Alessandrini has about +20 agility and balance over Mbappe not to mention about +10 shot power, much better passing and a lot more aggression.

I guess it depends how you play. For me, that agility and balance makes a massive difference. I hate having forwards with <80 base agility.
  • Tof33z
    6429 posts Big Money Move
    I found Mertens, Griezmann and Jesus all worked better for me. Plenty will disagree though. Only way to tell is to try him out I guess
  • Diggy
    13618 posts Has That Special Something
    Tof33z wrote: »
    I found Mertens, Griezmann and Jesus all worked better for me. Plenty will disagree though. Only way to tell is to try him out I guess

Me too even Alejandro Gomez is better for me most overpriced card in game imo
  • FinneganFach

Significant part of that is that all those guys (plus Gomez) are enormously agile.
  • frozenslash
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite
    Diggy wrote: »

Alejandro Gomez is insane. One of the best cards I’ve used
  • Jayzy
    426 posts Sunday League Hero

I agree, Gomez is amazing, used him last Fifa and using him again this Fifa.
  • Sercs
    18619 posts World Class
    Actually think Mbappe is pretty solid card, has everything you need and for the price no card is better tbh, thats from me using in draft though.. seems in the elite tier for sure even though his card value is quite low!
  • FinneganFach
    Sercs wrote: »
    Actually think Mbappe is pretty solid card, has everything you need and for the price no card is better tbh, thats from me using in draft though.. seems in the elite tier for sure even though his card value is quite low!

Can't really agree with" for the price nobody is better."

You might like him but I could pretty easily buy you a small collection of equal or better cards for what you'd pay for Mbappe. He's easy to get on 10 chem I'll give you that.

But look at the in forms for Alessandrini, Martinez and Lozano.

Or really just compare him directly to Gamiero who goes for about 2k.
  • SherDogg
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jayzy wrote: »

I agree, Gomez is amazing, used him last Fifa and using him again this Fifa.

Agreed. Played this game for 4 days and gomez is amazzzing.