2017 fut champs cancellation

BWild
3119 posts National Call-Up
Last year they cancelled WL due to glitches running rampant. Out of curiosity when was that? I vaguely remember November as well.

The reason I ask is that if they can't get a handle on the glitches by Friday, they may (should) end up cancelling it again.

Comments

• Reus
    22030 posts Club Captain
    This year they have decided to give the glitchers top 100 rewards instead

Absolute joke of a company
  • BWild
    Reus wrote: »

They have multiple issues with their two headline game modes. I'll be interested to see what they do about each.
  • Michael LFC 96
    3711 posts National Call-Up
    BWild wrote: »

They have multiple issues with their two headline game modes. I'll be interested to see what they do about each.

Absolutely noooooooothing
  • Orison
    44109 posts International Superstar
    Doubt they want to do that in a qualifying month. Most likely to just remove the cheaters from top 100 leaderboards and then still give them rewards 2 weeks later
  • BWild
    Orison wrote: »
    Doubt they want to do that in a qualifying month. Most likely to just remove the cheaters from top 100 leaderboards and then still give them rewards 2 weeks later

Honestly forgot about it being qualifying month. It would be difficult to just remove a weekend.
  • Uberman
    15716 posts World Class

• Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year

It would be amazing if some glitcher who is crap at the game got to an event.
  • BWild
    Peter wrote: »

It would be amazing if some glitcher who is **** at the game got to an event.

That's another thing I was curious about. Didn't the#1 guy cheat? Like clearly cheat.
  • Dan is Clutch
    23223 posts Club Captain

They just wouldn't go. These people are just doing it for the rewards.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    30208 posts National Team Captain

They just wouldn't go. These people are just doing it for the rewards.

Lol I’m sure some of these guys would gladly take a free trip to wherever the events held
  • EddieFicio
    19358 posts World Class
    Last year they cancelled WL for a week during a qualifying month to fix the glitch, I wouldn't mind it if they did the same this year. I'm guessing they just don't have a clue on how to fix it.
  • IDARYL
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Last year they cancelled WL for a week during a qualifying month to fix the glitch, I wouldn't mind it if they did the same this year. I'm guessing they just don't have a clue on how to fix it.

i bet you'd be glad if they cancelled sitting where you are on the table :D
  • EddieFicio
    19358 posts World Class
    IDARYL wrote: »

Yeah ofc i wouldnt :joy: they did me dirty last year with that cancellation, its only fair they help me now
  • IDARYL

Yeah ofc i wouldnt :joy: they did me dirty last year with that cancellation, its only fair they help me now

#pray4cancellation
  • Sercs
    18215 posts World Class
    Probably some glitch again as the game loads up, guess if anybody knows how to do it, it might be helpful messaging Andy or one of the mods.. that’s how they fixed it last year after a video showing how to clearly do it was released
  • IDARYL
    edited November 2017
    Sercs wrote: »
    Probably some glitch again as the game loads up, guess if anybody knows how to do it, it might be helpful messaging Andy or one of the mods.. that’s how they fixed it last year after a video showing how to clearly do it was released

@Orison multiple times abuser and has friends who regularly do it too..hes the expert you need
  • Sercs
    18215 posts World Class

@Orison multiple times abuser and has friends who regularly do it too..hes the expert you need

I back Orison to tell the truth but if he does have friends who know how to do it.. defo message one of the mods to get it escalated
  • Orison
    edited November 2017

I back Orison to tell the truth but if he does have friends who know how to do it.. defo message one of the mods to get it escalated

Everyone I know just does the XBOX button after 90mins thing. Don't even know how to do the one where you quit in the middle of a game, but I tend to say it's legit just dashboarding and done.
  • BWild

Everyone I know just does the XBOX button after 90mins thing. Don't even know how to do the one where you quit in the middle of a game, but I tend to say it's legit just dashboarding and done.

Pretty sure someone tweeted at AA9 saying he rage quit against him 1-0 down and didn't get a loss. So some people have been doing it accidently.
  • Orison

Pretty sure someone tweeted at AA9 saying he rage quit against him 1-0 down and didn't get a loss. So some people have been doing it accidently.

That guy got 39-1, is known for scamming people (according to NA players) and apparently isn't even good enough to get 39 no matter how hard he tries so all the NA guys say that he defo did it on purpose and not just once.
  • Yoshi
    3597 posts National Call-Up

I played someone earlier, I was up 3-1, he tied it obviously then he scored 2 own goals off my goalies head and my cb's back. I pressed the power off button on the xbox. When I came back the game didn't count lol
  • IDARYL

iv'e dashborded when losing to save fitness you still get the loss. It's a way you have to do it, many on here know how to do it but i'm guessing EA will know also
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    EA are a joke
  • EddieFicio
    19358 posts World Class
    edited November 2017

That guy got 39-1, is known for scamming people (according to NA players) and apparently isn't even good enough to get 39 no matter how hard he tries so all the NA guys say that he defo did it on purpose and not just once.

He really isnt anything special, somehow hit 38-2 two weeks ago then went back to 33-7 and now 39-1. His team isnt really that good either.

Maybe he's legit and got lucky with matchmaking + the "accidental" glitch or maybe he glitched his way to 39-1.

His loss is not in the channel anyhow.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    25959 posts Player of the Year

• SupaNoodle1990
    25959 posts Player of the Year

Live scenes of EA’s PR representative.
  • toonbalmy
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    Game is full of **** up 2-0 disconnects i get loss even though he quit fooking game man