Requested a Refund from EA... they broke this game since last patch

razor_ro
403 posts Sunday League Hero
before everyone starts posting "Get good" comments lol, hear me out:

first off, i dont play WL, and used to do Squad Battles but felt like both were too much of a grind, i am more of casual player, and play when i get the chance, which is almost everyday, but i dont like having set times to do specific things, so dropped both WL and SB... the SBC's are cool tho...

i spend $ on FP's too to help build up my squads cause i dont have time to grind WL and SB's anymore...

anyway, before the last patch, i was in FIFA heaven, loved this game, i was finally getting the feel of my 2 squads, moving up the ranks, was in DIV 3, had 1 game left to qualify for DIV 2, ...

since the last patch, i am now barely in DIV 5, have play around 20 - 30 games since then, i have won maybe 4 games, tied 4, and lost the rest, ... in those loses, at one point i lost around 5-7 games in a row, most games i would have the lead at half time, but what i blame the most was the unbearable LAG i have had to play with, last few days its been better, but some games i cant even play...

i am not enjoying this game anymore, its barely unplayable at times, i am requesting my refund and all the $ i spent in FP's (in the high triple digits)....

i know this is a ridiculous request, but its the point!

i also hear they will be changing FIFA in the future to a subscription based service (i.e. we may not see FIFA 19), it would be more like FIFA ONLINE,... all EA gives a **** about is cashing out on us, while we play a broken game...

i am fed up with them, this is the only game i play, i dont play anything else, ...

sorry for the vent session but if you feel the same, we should all stand up to this crap

#FIFAREVOLT

Comments

• Shaanxz
    20501 posts Club Captain
    So you liked the game when you was winning. Now you hate it because you’re losing?
  • razor_ro
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    So you liked the game when you was winning. Now you hate it because you’re losing?

if you read, its because its unplayable crap
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    This will end well
  • Maverick
    4878 posts National Call-Up
    tl;dr
  • razor_ro
    and i wasnt always winning, i was only in DIV 3... i had lots of losses at that time, i was finally getting the hang of the game, and it was enjoyable win or lose....
  • Scutch
    11156 posts Has That Special Something
    razor_ro wrote: »
    and i wasnt always winning, i was only in DIV 3... i had lots of losses at that time, i was finally getting the hang of the game, and it was enjoyable win or lose....

Don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed losing.

On any game.

Ever.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17240 posts World Class
    I like the use of bold
  • ha032742
    35218 posts Moderator

if you read, its because its unplayable ****

Not all the time.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    The game didn’t change that drastically for the second patch. You’re just bitter that you’re losing.
  • Agent Murhawk
    8265 posts League Winner
    Your bank will give you a refund
  • ha032742
    35218 posts Moderator
    Good luck with the refund unless you bought the game from MS.
  • iitalic
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm enjoying the game alot
    #razor_roREVOLT
  • razor_ro
    I like the use of bold

good games win or lose can be enojoyable
    ha032742 wrote: »

if you read, its because its unplayable ****

Not all the time.

my point exactly... inconsistency
  • Azof
    16631 posts World Class
    "Its barely unplayable at times"

U wot
  • razor_ro
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    The game didn’t change that drastically for the second patch. You’re just bitter that you’re losing.

third patch broke the game
  • razor_ro
    iitalic wrote: »
    I'm enjoying the game alot
    #razor_roREVOLT

lol
  • razor_ro
    its very easy to sit here and say "get good" or "now you losing so you crying" or "this games perfect" ... these comments are the reason why EA keeps doing what they doing... whats going to happen is NO CHANGE...
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain

The third patch that didn’t change gameplay you mean?
  • Sercs
    18672 posts World Class

ah but dave. there is the patch within the patch ;)
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17240 posts World Class
    its very easy to sit here and say "get good" or "now you losing so you crying" or "this games perfect" ... these comments are the reason why EA keeps doing what they doing... whats going to happen is NO CHANGE...

Get good
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Sercs wrote: »

God damn EA picking on us Xbox users but leaving PS4/PC to enjoy their gameplay!!!
  • Azof
    16631 posts World Class
    overcome.jpg
  • razor_ro

God damn EA picking on us Xbox users but leaving PS4/PC to enjoy their gameplay!!!

i dont have a PS4 can only speak for XBOX... maybe its time i go back to PS4, cause its an unjoyable experience on the X1, thats for sure
  • Eyeball
    234 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If you're in the UK you could have a case.

You would need to complain to Microsoft (as the retailer). It's within 6 months of release so it's up to Microsoft to prove to you that the game is still close enough to the game that you purchased. If they fail to do so, your consumer rights provide you with the the right to request Microsoft unwind the contract back to day 1, and once agreed by Microsoft, you should be offered up to a 100% refund, depending on the severity of the fault and the potential for the fault to be fixed.

Microsoft will tell you where to go, obviously, but you honestly do have such rights in the UK, you just need to know it all before contacting them probably by getting a friendly CAB to agree to do all the research for you first then contact them once suitably equipped to win the case! :grin:
  • Eyeball
    234 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Btw, are we allowed to discuss things like this? It seems very anti-EA, so possibly discussing it is banned?
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain

i dont have a PS4 can only speak for XBOX... maybe its time i go back to PS4, cause its an unjoyable experience on the X1, thats for sure

PS4 didn’t get the patch.

Gameplay didn’t change.
  • razor_ro
    Eyeball wrote: »
    If you're in the UK you could have a case.

You would need to complain to Microsoft (as the retailer). It's within 6 months of release so it's up to Microsoft to prove to you that the game is still close enough to the game that you purchased. If they fail to do so, your consumer rights provide you with the the right to request Microsoft unwind the contract back to day 1, and once agreed by Microsoft, you should be offered up to a 100% refund, depending on the severity of the fault and the potential for the fault to be fixed.

Microsoft will tell you where to go, obviously, but you honestly do have such rights in the UK, you just need to know it all before contacting them probably by getting a friendly CAB to agree to do all the research for you first then contact them once suitably equipped to win the case! :grin:

no, i am not in UK, i am wondering what my options are in Canada
  • BcfcDale88
    3725 posts National Call-Up
    Do keep us posted on this refund you've requested...
  • razor_ro
    Eyeball wrote: »
    Btw, are we allowed to discuss things like this? It seems very anti-EA, so possibly discussing it is banned?

it's been a love hate relationship with EA and FIFA, but i am no way Anti-EA, i hope they come around and address these issues.... i went from loving this game, everything running smoothly and an enjoyable experience, to absolute garbage of a game, laggy games all the time, disconnects every 3 or so games... screw this
  • razor_ro
    BcfcDale88 wrote: »
    Do keep us posted on this refund you've requested...

lol, oh i will... i know the answer already but its the point mate... i started with an EA CASE, like they ever get back to those right :neutral: