The 4231 formation guide (Gameplay video added)

Comments

• METH
    940 posts Semi-Pro
    xToXiCz wrote: »
    @Dronegan

I appreciate the style how you Play. Could you Do a full gameplay video and show US your style of Play? I (and maybe a lot other Users) want to see how you Play because if we Set your tactics it is important that we should play like you.

Please do a gameplay video for US it would help so much!

https://m.twitch.tv/rusherbande/profile

Thats no1 in world 4231 narrow virtually identical cts hes 80/80 for the month so a good one to watch.

Which cts do He use

50-50 org
    50-50-50 ff
    50-50-50 C

No player instructions!!!
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Very nice guide! You play very similar to me, which made me decide to try out your setup. I really enjoyed it, thanks for that. This is the team I'm rocking with:

Overmars - Kluivert 88 - IF Alessandrini
    Del Piero 92
    Vidal - Nainggolan
    Alaba - Boateng - Manolas - Florenzi
    Fahrmann

I finished Elite 1 last week, so hopefully can aim for T100 this week with your CT's! The team plays insane btw.
  • KD240792
    962 posts Professional
    I switched to thus formation about 2 weeks ago and never looked back. Nice thread with great ideas that I'm willing to experiment with as Well
  • Scythee
    230 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    nice guide bro.
    how looks this?
    Jesus
    Rashford-Eriksen-IF Salah?
  • Scythee
    Scythee wrote: »
    nice guide bro.
    how looks this?
    Jesus

IF salah is so Bad you need 4k skill take willian

mmmh, I thinking in
    Jesús
    Dembele- Coutinho (love him at CAM <3 ) - Mbappé
  • Dronegan
    1092 posts Professional
    edited November 2017
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    Very nice guide! You play very similar to me, which made me decide to try out your setup. I really enjoyed it, thanks for that. This is the team I'm rocking with:

Del Piero 92
    Vidal - Nainggolan
    Fahrmann

I finished Elite 1 last week, so hopefully can aim for T100 this week with your CT's! The team plays insane btw.

That is a really nice team! How is kluivert 88? Im thinking to eventually switch out my Ibra for him.
    Loved your 433(2) guide last year, used it for quite some time!
    Post edited by Dronegan on
  • Dronegan
    1092 posts Professional
    nice guide bro.
    how looks this?
    Jesus

Thanks. Rashford is actually decent as left cam. I had him in my earliest team. He might not be the best finisher or passer but he is tall and strong which helps. Salah has been really awful for me. That 2 star weakfoot feels more like 1 star. He misses alot of easy goals.
  • Dronegan
    1092 posts Professional
    @Dronegan

I appreciate the style how you Play. Could you Do a full gameplay video and show US your style of Play? I (and maybe a lot other Users) want to see how you Play because if we Set your tactics it is important that we should play like you.

Please do a gameplay video for US it would help so much!

I will try and do some this WL. The recording function on PS4 is so bad tbh. I played a couple of games in div1 just now but the gameplay was so delayed. Here is a short video of the DKT, but was struggling with delay here also, passing felt really off today and my opponent was pretty bad tbh.

Hopefully this WL ill manage to get some material and make something good out of it.

]
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    Remzy69 wrote: »

Del Piero 92
    Vidal - Nainggolan
    Fahrmann

The remz is back, glad your enjoying it again mate was a time last year thought you had gone for good :)
  • Thamightyboro
    edited November 2017
    Do you pass in the half of the opponend fast?

Sometimes, there isnt a set in stone way to play it like other formations its all about seeing whats happening on the pitch and doing whats best, sometimes thats slow patient till can work a cross other times its really short 1-2s triggering runs sometimes a giant gap appears In middle for your ccam to launch a 30 yd rocket.

Its just so fluid if you try and force it into playing a certain way it will only lead to failiure.

You oft find an opponent is weak is.to certain things so use them.

Eg match I just played 30 yds out crossfield.balls was dragging his.narrow.defence side to.side couple of those then.a back post cross for a totally unmarkes mertens to nod in, he didnt learn and gomez and mertens both scored 2 headers each.
  • iWiggle
    492 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I play cr7 striker. And have dembele, messi and prime adp as cams. Should messi be lcam and adp be ccam? Or messi lcam and adp be ccam?

I keep switching it around... anyone in the same situation?
  • shevyo
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Been swapping formations between this one and 4411 for some weeks now. Currently using this with Thamightyboros custom tactics, without PI. And its working wonders :).
    OTW Mbappe
    Mertens-Prime Rui Costa-Neymar
    Nainggolan-IF Goretzka
    Sandro-Chiellini-Boateng-SIF Kimmich
    Buffon

Neymar on 7chem, rest is on 10. Plays really solid.
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Dronegan wrote: »
    nice guide bro.
    how looks this?
    Jesus

Thanks. Rashford is actually decent as left cam. I had him in my earliest team. He might not be the best finisher or passer but he is tall and strong which helps. Salah has been really awful for me. That 2 star weakfoot feels more like 1 star. He misses alot of easy goals.

IF Zaha would be a decent wide CAM if you've got 68k knocking about? I just tried him up front but I think he'd be better suited on the wing.
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    1510740413276.jpg

My squad on Friday when I cleared all my POTM investments. Still considering to swap Mertens with 85 Crespo and use Aguero as wide cam. Also could swap Kanté with Pogba.
  • iWiggle
    492 posts An Exciting Prospect
    1510740413276.jpg

My squad on Friday when I cleared all my POTM investments. Still considering to swap Mertens with 85 Crespo and use Aguero as wide cam. Also could swap Kanté with Pogba.

So you are going to play on 70 chem...?
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    edited November 2017
    Obviously I’m one of those formation changers. All are on full chem except Maldini.
  • Thamightyboro
    1510740413276.jpg

Crespo defdo mate I really didnt like aguero up top went back to if higuain
  • McDaddy
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    4-2-3-1 saved my life

l0c4Xpj.jpg
  • Orikoru
    Obviously I’m one of those formation changers. All are on full chem except Maldini.

But how?? :worried:
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    151074241763.jpg

+ position change cards.
  • Orikoru
    Fair play. I thought Aguero was CAM because you actually had him at CAM in the original line-up so I couldn't figure it out, lol. In a way I admire people who can be bothered to switch formations to get different players together, because I can't.
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    I hate it to be honest, but it puts you at a disadvantage somehow when all those tryhards play their Ronaldo as striker etc.
  • Ludaslol
    168 posts Sunday League Hero
    Overmars LCAM bale RCAM Costa CAM and Suarez ST? Should be decent?
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    Ludaslol wrote: »
    Overmars LCAM bale RCAM Costa CAM and Suarez ST? Should be decent?

Sounds bloody good!
  • Thamightyboro
    Oooo that mikitarian potential cm totw card is just lovely.
  • Scythee

And SONaldo at ST? is so beauty
  • Cbfitness
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    https://www.futbin.com/18/squad/1437540 How would this do? Want to upgrade Benatia to a potential inform Benatia tonight.... @Dronegan
  • FoCuSs
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have tried this for a few games in division 1 and it doesn't work for me. Simply because 'better' players are playing ultra defensive + let the AI defend for 80% of the time. And with 41212(2) you have the option for fast play with two strikers and a CAM. With 4231 I missed that option, every attack has to be cautious.

I feel like with 4231 I don't score easy goals. While 41212(2) is a boring formation I have a feeling you almost have to play that to obtain Elite every WL.

• CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    FoCuSs wrote: »
    I have tried this for a few games in division 1 and it doesn't work for me. Simply because 'better' players are playing ultra defensive + let the AI defend for 80% of the time. And with 41212(2) you have the option for fast play with two strikers and a CAM. With 4231 I missed that option, every attack has to be cautious.

I feel like with 4231 I don't score easy goals. While 41212(2) is a boring formation I have a feeling you almost have to play that to obtain Elite every WL.

I was a 41212(2) player for 5 years, but everybody plays it now and for the love of real football, I can’t watch 8 midfielders playing a mixture of Destruction Derby and Wrestling in the space of approximately 10 yards. I‘m very good at short passing but using it in 41212(2) is just too boring. Even though this means I‘m losing some more games, I won’t go back to it. I like using it in SB because it’s easier to exploit the defense but that’s it.
  • Thamightyboro

And SONaldo at ST? is so beauty

Hah yep although id convert him to cf and play him lcam