Rijkaard best value icon CB?

seabo
1519 posts Play-Off Hero
edited November 2017
Anyone used him how does he go in game?

Cheapest icon CB besides Nesta who is probably too slow and not agile enough for competitive play. Based on the stats looks very competitive against the other icon CBs

- 2nd best agility at 73 behind only 89 Blanc with 74. The rest are like 65 and below (besides Matthaus)
- Decent height 187cm (taller than Desailly, Puyol, Maldini, Matthaus)
- Solid defence 88 (just a couple stats off the other top non prime CBs)
- Solid physical 85 (ranked equal 3rd of non-prime CBs)
- 4th in strength, only Desailly has more strength + pace, the other 2 are Nesta and Puyol who are too slow.
- 78 pace is competitive enough/middle of the road.
- Best ball skills (passing, shooting, dribbling and skill moves/weak foot) besides Matthaus who is a ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
- Could play as striker late in the game like Ramos or Luiz even lol due to good shooting stats

https://www.futbin.com/18/players?page=1&version=icons&position=CB&sort=Player_Rating&order=desc

Comments

• Lackosweat
    9705 posts League Winner
    Yes. I have been using his 86 CDM card and 88 Matthaus then switch in game. Even the 86 card is great, I can imagine how well his 88 card will perform.
    Definitely the best for that price :#
  • Shahski
    778 posts Semi-Pro
    Work rates destroy him.
  • SPAMPEBS
    4099 posts National Call-Up
    Yes by miles.
  • nt009
    1871 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm waiting for the Prime Rijkaard SBC, hopefully will be under 1 million
  • SPAMPEBS
    4099 posts National Call-Up
    nt009 wrote: »

To play in midfield? I think it's likely to be nearer 2 million tbh. Hopefully you're right though
  • nt009
    1871 posts Fans' Favourite
    SPAMPEBS wrote: »
    nt009 wrote: »

To play in midfield? I think it's likely to be nearer 2 million tbh. Hopefully you're right though

well Petit has similar stats and is around 1 million so I don't expect it to be more than that actually
  • MxM15
    841 posts Semi-Pro
    He is a real beast for me