Ibrahimovic

SanderFC
2646 posts Fans' Favourite
I tried him this weekend league and damn.. He is amazing; basically perfect shooting, no one can get him off the ball if he dribbles and because his normal/low workrates he has enough stamina left for runs in extra time.

16 games: 27 goals and 11 assists

Comments

• RayS
    25318 posts Player of the Year
    Yep. Crazy that he’s leas than 100k now. He’s deadly
  • KUIKUI
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes yes tes he is the one . my best. Just turn and shoot and guck it
  • potato_hater
    2516 posts Fans' Favourite
    Damn thats good to hear, im thinking of getting him after i saw his price. Crazy how its so cheap
  • JakeRoden
    47 posts Park Captain
    Yep been saying this for the longest, ibra is on par with some of the best icons, does not miss
  • Toonleew
    2174 posts Fans' Favourite
    cheap cos slow but he is deadly
  • Macca77
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2017
    I’ve just bought him this morning with the coins I got from squad challenges. Hoping he can be a bit of a super sub kind of player lol. Is he good in play? Where dO you play him? Was thinking of making him a cf so he can play either striker or cam. What Chem style do you recommend using on him too?
  • SanderFC
    2646 posts Fans' Favourite
    Macca77 wrote: »
    I’ve just bought him this morning with the coins I got from squad challenges. Hoping he can be a bit of a super sub kind of player lol. Is he good in play? Where dO you play him? Was thinking of making him a cf so he can play either striker or cam. What Chem style do you recommend using on him too?

I use hunter on him