Buy Screams Now

They are at their cheapest now and are set to boost in early December. There is a potential for 40% + profit on these which is better than all current investments plus scarcity will likely boost them higher. I put over 1 million into Sturridge and Sakho.

83852_CBA_ECFB_4_B3_A_A4_CC_8327_F6_FAD829.png

Comments

• liuus86
    693 posts Semi-Pro
    how do you know they will be boosted again?
  • liuus86 wrote: »

They boosted on a full moon this past time and the next one is around December 3rd.
  • Vinny1979
    3931 posts National Call-Up
    how many do you have
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    Probably is a very good investment, but there again it’s a game and am just playing now and not worrying about coins.
  • Bennym
    45 posts Park Captain
    Buy in the next week all so when people are panic selling and don't give the dates away ssshhhh
  • Vinny1979 wrote: »
    how many do you have
    1 million worth. I had 2.5 million and wanted 90 Gullit. This is my easiest path to getting him.
  • DivockOrigi14
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2017
    liuus86 wrote: »

They boosted on a full moon this past time and the next one is around December 3rd.

• jonkero
    5171 posts Big Money Move
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    how many do you have

• DivockOrigi14
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2017
    I don’t think last time they got upgraded due to full moon, I think there was the Mexican Day of the Dead, which is why there was also a kit available in the Daily Knockout Tournament ... I hope they get boosted at the start of December, I invested as well, but I don‘t know whether or not it is likely and in EA‘s interest to make practically all of the scream cards disappear into SBCs already. We can hope though
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    Am I the only one that feels EA won't boost them next full moon, just to continue screwing over investors? This seems too simple...
  • I don’t think last time they got upgraded due to full moon, I think Theresa’s the Mexican Day of the Dead, which is why there was also a kit available in the Daily Knockout Tournament ... I hope they get boosted at the start of December, I invested as well, but I don‘t know whether or not it is likely and in EA‘s interest to make practically all of the scream cards disappear into SBCs already. We can hope though

• Lackosweat
    5661 posts Big Money Move
    I don’t think last time they got upgraded due to full moon, I think there was the Mexican Day of the Dead, which is why there was also a kit available in the Daily Knockout Tournament ... I hope they get boosted at the start of December, I invested as well, but I don‘t know whether or not it is likely and in EA‘s interest to make practically all of the scream cards disappear into SBCs already. We can hope though

EA literally tweeted that with #fullmoon :| :| :|
  • pudgyfudgy
    5486 posts Big Money Move
    It was indeed because of full moon. The tweet said so.
  • truegunn3r
    8782 posts Has That Special Something
    Shehraj wrote: »
    Am I the only one that feels EA won't boost them next full moon, just to continue screwing over investors? This seems too simple...
    If EA don’t boost them in the next full moon, it is not like you will loose substantial coins considering you’re buying at rock bottom prices.
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Shehraj wrote: »
    If EA don’t boost them in the next full moon, it is not like you will loose substantial coins considering you’re buying at rock bottom prices.

Yea there isn't a risk to this method, but you are possibly tying up a large chunk of your coins into something that might take a while to pan out, so there may be better shorter term investments to make to make more profit.