Your pack luck this year?

funkychill
108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I'm sure this thread already exists or existed but still. What's your pack luck this year compared to the last one?

In previous fifa i remember packing Iniesta (when he was going for 50-60k), 88 IF Immobile from my monthlies and TOTS Vertonghen from TOTS SBC.
This year, in bit more than month of playing, i already packed **** discard IF in my first ever pack, then i packed OTW Salah from 2 players pack, then Cavani (sold for 50k) and couple of days ago i packed Aubameyang (sold for about 250k) from Gold 3 rewards so i'd say my luck has been massive by now.

How's luck treating you

Comments

• Coderood
    1701 posts Fans' Favourite
    I cant complain this year. Packed Mbappe (when he was 200k), Ousmane Dembele (80k), Jordi Alba 50k, and previous week I packed Griezmann (270k).

But I am afraid that I used all my luck and wont pack anything decent anymore.
  • Jaydiz89
    464 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've had griezemann then chiellini the pack next and then I got lacazzette which I sold them all and built my bpl team luckily!

I also just packed pastore (path to glory) don't know whether to sell or keep for now
  • fluffymnuffy
    12670 posts Has That Special Something
    Awful best player has been Bailly and Son 5x
  • shamheff1989
    2438 posts Fans' Favourite
    Best year in ages. Iniesta, IF Philipp, IF Dempsey, Sergio Ramos, Suarez and Neymar amongst the highlights.
  • quikzyyy
    242 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    after not getting anything last year, I packed IF Mbappe from rewards so, not going to complain.
  • jrsantss
    674 posts Sunday League Hero
    Aguero untradeable 2player pack
    Buffon
    Iniesta
    Kante
    Sokratis
    SCREAM Depay

• Kingchavez_152
    1601 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lukaku , De Bruyne, Thiago, bailly, bakayoko, Pepe,OTW tolisso , if pereira that’s it absolutely gutted because the amount of packs I opened
  • Tonywattzeefuik
    1174 posts Professional
    Best player ive packed was eriksen at 115k been a rough year so far
  • Bale11UT
    1468 posts Play-Off Hero
    Aguero, Pogba, Suarez, Gabriel Jesus, Hero Salah
  • M_Baller_15
    643 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I hope you're not using this thread to base your pack purchases off. Cause the vast majority wont post which skews the posts positive.

So I'll be mr negative. I've got jack this year. Literally and figuratively, Butland.
  • leon1309
    4208 posts National Call-Up
    Best were Morata and Valencia (coins wise)...but did not open that many packs...i did get scream Riebery from scream sbc pack (untradeable).
  • Aitvaras
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Very good at the beginning, I packed Bailly, Cavani, IF Zaha, Alex Sandro, Ousmane Dembele and few others valuable PL players. Unfortunately it seems I run out of luck, I packed one crappy 84 and two 83 in the last two weeks (counting E2 SB rewards, MM and all of the Championship and Eredivisie packs).
  • Rossco160715
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite
    Totw Lewandowski
    Alexis Sanchez
    Cavani a few times
    Naingollan
    Manolas and Sokratis loads of times
    Courtois
    Cech
  • CECHS
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bale
    Eriksen
    Alba
    Varane
    Alli
    IF Alessandrini
    Martial
    Son x2
  • FloHSV
    87 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    yesterday KdB in a 45k today Robben. Happy with that
  • M_Baller_15
    643 posts An Exciting Prospect
    See all positive posts. Packs must be full of good stuff. I'd recommend buying packs with all your coins.
  • A_Snipe
    2137 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pack luck has been awesome this year. I've received 5 informs in maybe 40 packs. A bunch of other decently priced pulls too
  • dupree
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    Griezman ptg jesus if higuain mbappe 2x marcelo couple carrascos otw salah 2x alli
  • squado15
    732 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2017
    Gabriel Jesus
    Bailey
    If otamendi nif otamendi
    Sane
    Alba
    If tomovic
    Douglas Costa
    Navas
    Asensio
    Mustafi
    Toure
    BAKAYOKO
    WIKMALDUM
    INIESTA
    BOATENG
    O. DEMBELE
    Post edited by squado15 on
  • funkychill
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I hope you're not using this thread to base your pack purchases off. Cause the vast majority wont post which skews the posts positive.

So I'll be mr negative. I've got jack this year. Literally and figuratively, Butland.

What? I literally don't understand you. I wrote this post just because i'm cuorious about others pack luck.
  • Jobiwan
    3344 posts National Call-Up
    Sergio ramos de bruyne if kolasinac and ozil were my only big pulls so far which is a bit crap as ive done every live sbc and most of the league sbcs and squad battles packs and wl rewards...
  • Jobiwan
    3344 posts National Call-Up
    Jobiwan wrote: »
    Sergio ramos de bruyne if kolasinac and ozil were my only big pulls so far which is a bit **** as ive done every live sbc and most of the league sbcs and squad battles packs and wl rewards...

Oh and im pretty sure i got scream carrasco when they were in packs too actually...
  • Cupidstunt
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Kante
    Hamsik
    IF Handanovic
    Varane
    Walker
    Son
    Bakayoko
    Couple of IFs
  • DKCena
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    - OTW Salah
    - Thiago
    - Alba
    - Modric
    - Couple of discard IF
    - Couple of 20-30 IF
    - 2 low rated scream

Since scream i havent packed anything worth mentioning. Yesterday i Open 6x 45k and got garbage. Same with Yesterday and todays SBC.

Hopefully something good tomorrow from elite 1 + Weekly packs. But properly just discard and a couple of squad fitness.
  • Origanool
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not great to be honest. Best player isco probably worth the most as well around 60k
  • Moose-1990
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited November 2017
    Pretty decent
    CR7
    Baby Laudrup
    88 Ferdinand
    Griezmann
    Vidal
    J.Rodriguez
    Scream Benzema
    De Bruyne
    Lukaku
    And a bunch of other players less than 100k
  • sarcasmGuy
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    first pack this fifa lukaku, second pack lloris :)

and also packed deco

all in 24k fp
  • Eddieprada
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Over 200 dollars and so many packs from wl and squad battles and my best pull was iniesta 87 then icardi if bally and azpi its just **** im a average player but this pack weight its **** 2 years in a row with **** as luck
  • v4vendetta1978
    2821 posts Fans' Favourite
    Zlatan best pull but kept loads of decent priced player Werner rashford n others haven't got a over 100k player but sitting on 900k and two prime icons and done all league sbc
  • Breaker1987
    1484 posts Play-Off Hero
    None...