If you were hoping to sell up this weekend..

Comments

• Dan is Clutch
    24554 posts Club Captain
    No intention of selling up.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    edited November 2017
    Diggy wrote: »
    I’ve sold up in previous years but can’t be bothered to not have a team for 3 weeks

Rather enjoy my team than salivate on how many coins I’m going to save/make

Especially after EA robbed my account for 7 weeks last year

Only been a week though and guessing people should live with another 5-6 days.. Doubt any forumer is that dumb to wait for the day itself.. ;)
  • Uberman
    15726 posts World Class
    Blarix wrote: »
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    im up on my icons tbf

Im maybe down 20k or so an icon apart from ADP who i bought way too early but i don't care as im never selling - If people are claiming massive dips i don't know where they are looking because majority of my icons have barely budged - As it stands selling them would have been more pointless as i would have lost more in tax than recovered by rebuying them

Tell me who your icons are and I'll show you how much they have declined.

Rio 88 Zanetti 88 Gullit 86 ADP 87 (I know i've lost on him alot but that was before the dips) and Vieira 88

What actual reason is there for people to sell up for Black friday apart from if you have nifs? Its just a ton of promo packs with an sbc every few hours?
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm neither up nor down, as the players I'm buying will be in the club for the whole of 18.

Plenty more coins to come in that time.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    im up on my icons tbf

Im maybe down 20k or so an icon apart from ADP who i bought way too early but i don't care as im never selling - If people are claiming massive dips i don't know where they are looking because majority of my icons have barely budged - As it stands selling them would have been more pointless as i would have lost more in tax than recovered by rebuying them

Rio 88 Zanetti 88 Gullit 86 ADP 87 (I know i've lost on him alot but that was before the dips) and Vieira 88

What actual reason is there for people to sell up for Black friday apart from if you have nifs? Its just a ton of promo packs with an sbc every few hours?

If you've sold gullit and adp on last Fridays high you've made a hefty amount..
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17211 posts World Class
    No intention of selling up.

• Uberman
    15726 posts World Class
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    im up on my icons tbf

If you've sold gullit and adp on last Fridays high you've made a hefty amount..

Only bought gullit last night mate - Tried to sell ADP when he peaked but he didn't sell
  • Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain
    im up on my icons tbf

Rio is readily available for 650k. Last week he was 700k n above. Gullit you nearly lost 200k. Vieira is now in 1.6 range down from 1.8. You get the gist.

Why do people like coins ? To build a great team...lol that's why they sell up
  • Uberman
    15726 posts World Class
    edited November 2017
    im up on my icons tbf

Rio is readily available for 650k. Last week he was 700k n above. Gullit you nearly lost 200k. Vieira is now in 1.6 range down from 1.8. You get the gist.

Why do people like coins ? To build a great team...lol that's why they sell up

I paid 660k for Rio almost 3 weeks ago Gullit i bought yesterday so im even on him Vieira i paid 1.725m fresh for 3 weeks ago - Im aware you can get as low as 1.6 but it was the same then - Still regularly sells in the 1.68 range - I would have been worse off selling them weeks ago as it stands because of tax
  • WildaF3niX
    2069 posts Fans' Favourite
    ha032742 wrote: »
    WildaF3niX wrote: »
    23415230_1520105884744363_7202943543774284671_o.png.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=b2d56f832488638548d4cb2f2576536c&oe=5AAFDD26
    How to add image?

Good job with the lucky buy B)

Thx bro, he is staying til end of fifa 18, he is fresh as well