Price range update on rare silvers

Bowden92
6072 posts Big Money Move
Might be a good time to get rid of those Cristiano's etc, all these rare Silvers have been updated, few I've noticed

Cristiano
Luckassen
Bebe
Durmisi

Basically the ones who rarely pop up on the market, id imagine this update will stabilize their Price, obviously as the "novelty" wears off from these players they will settle now they're available regularly

Comments

• Bowden92
    There were 3 Cristiano's up, since I posted this they've all gone :D Somebody bought them all !?
  • DarthGrowler
    14243 posts Has That Special Something
    Still don’t get the price of these players. I understand they are rare but silvers and bronzes are useless
  • Libguy
    4763 posts National Call-Up
    I just sold mine for 150k to give me enough coins to buy the other Cristiano. I can't imagine he is going to be extinct at 150k.
  • Michael LFC 96
    3711 posts National Call-Up
    Still don’t get the price of these players. I understand they are rare but silvers and bronzes are useless

Look at Cristianos stats and find me a better partner for Jesus :angry:
  • Bowden92

I mean, collectability, yes, novelty, yes, but 150k for a silver in UT 18 ? Abit stupid really, novelty and collectability don't go a long way
  • Bowden92
    Libguy wrote: »
    I just sold mine for 150k to give me enough coins to buy the other Cristiano. I can't imagine he is going to be extinct at 150k.

Don't blame you, the people who's been searching for weeks will no doubt buy him for the first few weeks, but when the a*s falls out of the market soon and people realise they have 1 silver card who they paid 150k, who is **** online because he gets pushed about by 4k Manolas every game, he'll get listed often
  • TwoZebras
    5320 posts Big Money Move
    That silver Cristiano is a bit of a tank though. 90 strength and pace. Won't be knocking him off the ball
  • Bowden92
    Hmm ....
  • futureyears
    1119 posts Professional
    Cristiano is an awful card, I paid 50k and sold for 90k, used him in a gold team for about 20 games and he was utter crap, just went missing completely in pretty much every game
  • Bowden92
    Cristiano is an awful card, I paid 50k and sold for 90k, used him in a gold team for about 20 games and he was utter ****, just went missing completely in pretty much every game

Of course he will, Silvers are useless to use this year, I am going to slowly buy all the rares, but purely because I enjoy them, don't expect them to be good