The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

When to buy RTG Jesus?

Grousey
377 posts Sunday League Hero
He's hovering around 800k right now but I assume he'll take a drop soon enough.

How low do people think he'll drop and when would be a good time to pull the trigger?

Comments

• pekkaa88
    6382 posts Big Money Move
    Wait. You never know what sort of SBCs we get.. 500k seems fair in the current market for him
  • Grousey
    I've got 500k in coin just sitting. I'll bide my time.
  • Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    At least wait a few more days, feel like ea might throw a rtg SBC like the otw last year
  • Grousey
    Interesting that he dropped to around 700k very briefly and has risen back to over 800k.

Could it be hype due to a friendly against England tonight?
  • Choepiechakie
    32579 posts National Team Captain
    Grousey wrote: »
    Interesting that he dropped to around 700k very briefly and has risen back to over 800k.

Could it be hype due to a friendly against England tonight?

Yes
  • Grousey
    I'd be very surprised if he got an IF from a friendly bit you never know.

I picked him up for 700k anyway as he should be good for a couple more IF's eventually.
  • Price trends on special cards can be a bit unpredictable. You'd expect it to be all going up once they're out of packs, but sometimes the low point can be just after they're out of packs. If he doesn't play well against Leicester on the weekend, right after the game may be the low point for this one.
  • Grousey
    Price trends on special cards can be a bit unpredictable. You'd expect it to be all going up once they're out of packs, but sometimes the low point can be just after they're out of packs. If he doesn't play well against Leicester on the weekend, right after the game may be the low point for this one.

It's a risky game.

People could gamble on that happening but instead he hits a hat-trick and ends up costing 1m. :D
  • SPAMPEBS
    3963 posts National Call-Up
    With this gold upgrade finishing on Thursday it looks like. I fully expect some guaranteed PTG sbc's. After we all have loads of untradeable 83s and 84s. So wait till then I would