What to do against losing streaks?

hansie-fcu
388 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited November 2017
Just finished my first 10 matches in the wl I won 9. However I had this situation before ill probably lose a lot of games and finish gold 1 with 25-26 wins max. Are there people here who have had the same but have found a solition?

Comments

• Satch85
    1167 posts Professional
    I always go 442 no cts and only basic Instructions, always surprises me how well it works to snap a bad streak
  • PelzyWelzy
    10274 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2017
    Becomes a self fulfilling prophecy that... if you head in to matches thinking you'll lose then more often than not you'll lose :wink:

Change your mindset a bit, bro. Easier said than done but if you head in to those games calm and confident you can get the win may just find results improve as a consequence.

Take it game by game :smile:

Yesterday i finished 7 and 1 in WL. Lost my 5th game (fully deserved, guy was an amazing defender, simply couldn't break him down) ... before i would've convinced myself a losing streak was coming and despite going behind in the next (to a kick off goal no less :joy:) remained composed, stayed positive, didn't change anything and ended up winning 4-1.

Mentality plays a bigger part in Fifa than people realise.
  • BestFutPlayaEver
    1856 posts Fans' Favourite
    Abuse my puppy. It gets the rage out of me and helps me concentrate in the next games.
  • Abuse my puppy. It gets the rage out of me and helps me concentrate in the next games.

Haha