Best Goalkeeper You've Used?

LukakuMUFC
1984 posts Fans' Favourite
Have 2m waiting for BF crash, using a Serie A/BBVA Hybrid atm around my 2 Prime Icons. Need a Kepper either from Serie A or Icon GK.

Whats the best keeper you've used?

Comments

• hjdjydyufu
    7403 posts League Winner
    Neuer
  • WFCBagnall
    68602 posts Moderator
    Handanovic
  • Fifafuthed
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect
    IF Sirigu
  • Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    Navas
  • Sanchezzzz
    3766 posts National Call-Up
    De Gea is the best. End of discussion.
  • Stu768
    912 posts Professional
    Prime pete
  • Cadey 5
    10335 posts Has That Special Something
    Stu768 wrote: »
    Prime pete

Is that sarcastic? :D
  • All keepers are a joke, games messed
  • Kizler
    360 posts Sunday League Hero
    Santiago wrote: »
    Navas

• XxRichiexRichxX
    30895 posts National Team Captain
    I’ve not used many yet, but Lloris is solid.
  • borojohno
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2017

weird lloris is probably the worst ive used dont think he save one of the 30 shots he had against him before i got rid lol. although that was before the patch.

handanovic probably for me some outragoes close range saves, courtious close second.. donnaruma is the best cheap keeper ive used i think.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    borojohno wrote: »

weird lloris is probably the worst ive used dont think he save one of the 30 shots he had against him before i got rid lol. although that was before the patch.

handanovic probably for me some outragoes close range saves, courtious close second.. donnaruma is the best cheap keeper ive used i think.

That was Donnaruma for me :lol: i discarded him.

Lloris isn’t like super spectacular but he’s efficient for me. Probably the most consistent for me in that he doesn’t concede too many dumb goals. Every GK has their bad games, but he’s had more good than bad.
  • borojohno
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Lloris isn’t like super spectacular but he’s efficient for me. Probably the most consistent for me in that he doesn’t concede too many dumb goals. Every GK has their bad games, but he’s had more good than bad.

:D :D if im playing against him now since the patch i just finesse to top corners the little midget doesnt have a sniff :D i didnt rate donnaruma much when the game first come out thats why i ended up with handanovic but since i got a serie a team again hes been mega lol
  • XxRichiexRichxX

:D :D if im playing against him now since the patch i just finesse to top corners the little midget doesnt have a sniff :D i didnt rate donnaruma much when the game first come out thats why i ended up with handanovic but since i got a serie a team again hes been mega lol

Well I sold up because I’m out of town this weekend. If all my sales go good next week, I’ll have the Bayern trio in the left so I’ll be able to grab baumann or Fahrmann as my GK. Baumann was ridiculous for me in the draft early on so not sure if the patches have effected him.
  • DoD_Jester
    26196 posts Player of the Year
    250 games in with Ederson and he's been solid for me
  • Pogba
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    De Gea and Ederson
  • Davisto
    6056 posts Big Money Move
    Horn, Fahrmann, IF Hradecky
  • EddieFicio
    20659 posts Club Captain
    Red DDG
  • dylwms
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    Donnarumma
  • Harj96
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Perrin/ sczeney
  • Diggy
    13396 posts Has That Special Something
    89 Yashin
  • Muzza11
    7890 posts League Winner
    Neuer
  • CervezaNL
    1268 posts Professional
    Perin is solid
  • Satan the Angel
    656 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Perin for me

Did the loan for 92 Pete, who is a absolute joke of a goalkeeper and an insult to him as a player

Buffon always seems good when playing against him
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    dylwms wrote: »
    Donnarumma

This. Unreal for his cost.
  • TalentFG
    1501 posts Play-Off Hero
    Buffon is solid for me
  • Wonderfulwest
    4621 posts National Call-Up
    Packed Cech and his been nothing but reliable for me