4883 posts National Call-Up
for those who have used him

Comments

• AliasMaurice
    2394 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes
  • SPAMPEBS
    3965 posts National Call-Up
    Yes, better than 90 Schmeichel for me and he's about 300k cheaper.
  • Tennster10
    2151 posts Fans' Favourite
    Compare to Nif? Worth the upgrade?
  • Lackosweat
    7325 posts Big Money Move
    Tennster10 wrote: »

No. They are equally good. Stick to his NIF and upgrade other positions.
  • Metalfly
    991 posts Professional
    edited November 2017
    The IF and super expensive keepers is only there for peace of mind, I've used both and you can't notice a difference. However I stuck with the IF version just to save myself the mental anguish, otherwise every time Handanovic lets in a goal I keep on wondering if a better keeper could have saved it.
  • A5B
    3220 posts National Call-Up
    Nah, he dives under a lot of shots for me or does that animation where he sort of slowly falls down and pulls his hands away from the ball.
  • PibeV14
    771 posts Semi-Pro
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Tennster10 wrote: »

No. They are equally good. Stick to his NIF and upgrade other positions.

• G000ner
    4883 posts National Call-Up
    been using him tonight. he's fantastic. so much better than his nif, who I hated. and a significant upgrade on Donnarumma. he pulls off some fantastic close range saves and the long throw trait it so useful imo.
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    No. U will never tell.the difference except placebo effect
  • Wi1son73
    2884 posts National Call-Up
    In my honest opinion mate, he isn't worth the extra 50/60k .. The only thing you will be paying for is visual. He will look awesome in you're squad, next to other IF's ..
    But realistically any keeper 80+ will do over exaggerated saves that look good.. but as I've found out, good players know how to score against any keeper.

I had sczesny (82+)at the star of 18, I thought wow he is pretty awesome for the price. But I will definitely upgrade to Buffon or Handanović and then IF Handanović.. IMO all play the same! Traits is the only difference. Except my first keeper cost 1.5k compared to 30k for NIF Handanović and 100k for IF...

As one member says, keep you're money and spend it on strong defence, or whatever...
  • DicaniosGod
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    He makes some great saves 1 on 1 but then makes a lot of howlers!! He lets loads go under him, Calcio A keepers are all weak and pretty poor tbh!!