Do you miss the old griezmann celebration? Well, miss it no more!

yerwaltz
4078 posts National Call-Up
edited November 2017
I'm sure most don't lol but being an avid Griezmann user, it was always a must in last years addition. This years game just doesn't have the same affect, with it being a cut scene celebration.

But fear not fellow griezmonkeys, if you run Mr. Griezmann to the bottom sideline, past the camera's ( don't be that guy), he will bust out the bling automatically!!

Bring that frustration back to your opponents again like its fifa 17! :sunglasses:

Comments

• Diggy
    15916 posts World Class
    You evil man >:)
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Think most celerbrations took a big step backwards this year. The animations aren't as good, the camera is too far away when you're running to corner flag etc.
  • yerwaltz
    I wonder if this works for other players that have a cut scene celebration. Found this out a few weeks ago but noticed no one mentioning it before.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    It's all about the mannequin challenge for me!!
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    No idea what you call it but both triggers and click both sticks in. They do this insanely clumsy forward dive / faceplant thing. Cracks me up every time
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Tof33z wrote: »
    No idea what you call it but both triggers and click both sticks in. They do this insanely clumsy forward dive / faceplant thing. Cracks me up every time

Isn't that the plank? I could be wrong.
  • Yeah, miss the instant hotline blinging on his own :(
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32927 posts National Team Captain
    Matuidi birdwalk or nothing imo
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move
    Well this is news to me
  • krakos000
    18105 posts World Class
    Matuidi birdwalk or nothing imo

100 percent this. How do you do it without him?
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Old school shhhh followed by dab

Embrace your inner chunt
  • P
    7797 posts League Winner
    I still just skip... and I don't mean prance about like it's the first goal I've ever scored.
  • mjs4p
    12305 posts Has That Special Something
    Is pushing A and waiting 2 seconds too much to ask with Griezmann? Not for me! :D
  • mjs4p wrote: »
    Is pushing A and waiting 2 seconds too much to ask with Griezmann? Not for me! :D

@mjs4p if you press A they all run around like idiots for way too long. Trigerring the celebration (LT+X) is actually quicker than just pressing A :( I usually don't like wasting time celebrating so I pressed A last year, but this year it takes longer than actually doing a celebration.
  • sluisbang
    685 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Don't know if it was some kind of glitch, I've never had Griezmann this year, but at one point 91 MVB did the celebration...
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2017
    Celebrations are just all dreadful let's be honest.

Anyone that knows any of the commands for celebrations and deliberately pulls off their favourites should be forced to have nothing except Alan Shearer Raised Arm after ever goal.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    edited November 2017

Anyone that knows any of the commands for celebrations and deliberately pulls off their favourites should be forced to have nothing except Alan Shearer Raised Arm after ever goal.

I agree with you, and most of the time I just do the truffle shuffle to try get a hug from my team so I can skip and move on. If someone is a bit of a tool with their celebration (and let's face it many are) then I'll crack out a few myself.

When I go a few goals down and the guy is being a tool, if I get back into a winning position I go for the thumb suck into violin, that usually induces a rage quit. @yerwaltz will vouch for me as a non celebrator, non replay kinda guy.
  • yerwaltz
    P wrote: »
    I still just skip... and I don't mean prance about like it's the first goal I've ever scored.

yea I know what you mean. Griezmann is the only person I make this exception for :wink:
  • yerwaltz
    edited November 2017
    @Knowlesdinho yep for sure you are a good sport! Its amazing lately how many people are watching replays and going all out celebrations, just to be that much more of a douchebagel. DKT was awful last night.

This griezmann celebration is just for nostalgia and is reserved for those folks above who deserve a swift kick in the arse. Just wish I didn't have to run half way across the pitch to do it lol. Good fun once you make it there though lol.
  • yerwaltz
    edited November 2017
    Never dabbed in my life!! Griezmann's hot line bling is enough lol. I actually don't even know how to haha. Cant stand that celebration every time, and like on easy tap ins, like come on bro!!

I'm sure its gotta be like that for some with Griezmann though...
  • Blarix
    20871 posts Club Captain
    R9 celebration is boss. Waggle finger lmao
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    i always use the x celbration. and icardi is the cup the ear one. im not trying to be a d*** i just hit x....
  • gettysburg11
    1727 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2017
    LT + X for the high five/fist bump/bling is a good one
  • JBC03FC
    3337 posts National Call-Up
    I dont know how I do it, but I can get gio to do the motorbike sometimes rather than his head hold thing?
  • ha032742
    50338 posts Moderator
    Blarix wrote: »
    R9 celebration is boss. Waggle finger lmao

Do you need to press anything?
  • FinneganFach
    What's the command to skip the celebration entirely? I'm sure it used to be all the triggers but that never works now.
  • EddieFicio
    22917 posts Club Captain
    What's the command to skip the celebration entirely? I'm sure it used to be all the triggers but that never works now.

Removed, you have to celebrate by force
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain

Disagree, they make a goal feel rewarding, the game more immersive. Have you ever played PES where you can skip your opponents celebration, goal? It's awful. They can also be used to play mind games with your opponent.
  • FinneganFach
    Retro_G wrote: »

Disagree, they make a goal feel rewarding, the game more immersive. Have you ever played PES where you can skip your opponents celebration, goal? It's awful. They can also be used to play mind games with your opponent.

You really are an absolute salad aren't you. :D
  • EddieFicio wrote: »

Removed, you have to celebrate by force

Well you can do a celebration and then LB+RB and it will start the celebration, but then skip in the middle of it so atleast you cut off half of it.