Got 250k to spend but not sure who to get my team in link
http://www.futhead.com/18/squads/1454674/

Comments

• Magicmike93
    247 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone
  • HysxteriA
    4293 posts National Call-Up
    Sell Kante for Bakayoko, sell If Mooy and do the prime Rui Costa sbc. Alternatively if you don't want rid of Kante then De Bruyne?
  • Jsim86
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2017
    HysxteriA wrote: »
    Sell Kante for Bakayoko, sell If Mooy and do the prime Rui Costa sbc. Alternatively if you don't want rid of Kante then De Bruyne?

Are you on crack ? Bakayoko for Kante. I love beating people like you in weekend league
  • HysxteriA
    4293 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2017
    Jsim86 wrote: »

Are you on crack ? Bakayoko for Kante. I love beating people like you in weekend league

Not a bad trade off for a prime Rui Costa. I also gave an alternative to keep Kante and throw in De Bruyne. I personally don't think Kante is worth the current price you pay for him. If you want to be so aggressive towards me for making a suggestion then that's totally fine mate, make yourself look a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ for all to see. I don't even use Bakayoko either it was simply a suggestion as all other areas seem to be pretty solid.
  • Magicmike93
    247 posts Sunday League Hero

Iv tried bakayoko and wasnt much of a fan so got kante and love him and if mooy is really good