Neymar!

shamheff1989
2438 posts Fans' Favourite
Just pulled Neymar from the Marquee Matchups! :open_mouth: Absolutely buzzing. Thought my luck was done after getting Ramos and then Suarez in packs recently. Can't believe it! I never even do SBCs usually.

Comments

• shamheff1989
    2438 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do I sell now actually or wait until after Black Friday? I'm not in any rush with coins.
  • Lobbers99
    326 posts Sunday League Hero
    I would sell now mate as market is going down, I also got a decent pull from marquee matchups, I pulled Kante!! Sold and bought Bale which I have been after for a couple of weeks now.
  • JigglySte
    3269 posts National Call-Up
    I'd keep and use, phenomenal IG.
  • Eisenhardt
    4112 posts National Call-Up
    Do I sell now actually or wait until after Black Friday? I'm not in any rush with coins.

If you're not in a rush keep him. If you need to sell wait til Thursday night.
  • Darfi02
    3413 posts National Call-Up
    Use him i packed him from a draft the other day i use him as a super sub for Overmars or Salah(i haven't properly settled on a team for him yet) he's just so good. When the boards came up i was like brazilian LW, it is, it isn't then i saw PSG and thought i can live with that.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12813 posts Has That Special Something
    Congrats.....but you won't better my Jonny Evans from my Marquee Matchups.... ;)
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    Eisenhardt wrote: »

If you're not in a rush keep him. If you need to sell wait til Thursday night.

This and congrats!