This game would be perfect if:

InfernaL
1452 posts Play-Off Hero
  • Goalkeepers weren't so broken
  • The refs made good calls and not just some ridiculous calls for the smallest thing but then no call for the obvious things.
  • Finesse shots from outside the box are just broken and need to be fixed.
  • MANUAL DEFENDING, the way it was on the first day. No more giving the noobs an advantage.
  • Player switching... this is huge, I don't know if this is caused by lag or not but it sometimes takes 2-3 seconds to switch to a player.
  • Kick-off boost... the defenders stand still for like the first 2 minutes.
  • Kit numbers... wtf? it's been a full month and this still hasn't been fixed. (not that it is a huge deal, but its a simple thing)

The gameplay is just god awful. I like how they have improved passing, but this game is still light-years away from being a good game.

Comments

• deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    Could of just said the game would be perfect if everything wasnt broken lol.
  • ThePlantOFGod
    1014 posts Professional
    Game would be perfect if a small sized meteor hit EA HQ
  • Robbenhood
    1578 posts Play-Off Hero
    So the game would be perfect if EA fixed the 80 things wrong with it?
  • deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    Itl never be perfect , it would of been closer than ever tho if they didnt patch the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ thing
  • InfernaL
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    deang07 wrote: »
    Itl never be perfect , it would of been closer than ever tho if they didnt patch the **** thing

It doesn't have to be 100% perfect, it's a game, it just can't be 100% perfect. But it would be so much better if those things weren't so broken and exploitable.

• Retro1989
    7483 posts League Winner
    Only way Fifa will ever be perfect is if another developer get's hold of the license.
  • InfernaL
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    And to add to the list... Tackling.. Almost every tackle falls back to the opponent. Whether I make the tackle and the ball goes back to my opponent or they make the tackle and the ball goes back to me.
  • forearms
    6033 posts Big Money Move
    they didn't patch it...
    every game is the same now, PTB contain, ping pong attempt shot, rebound after block, goal.

rinse, repeat
  • InfernaL
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    forearms wrote: »
    they didn't patch it...
    every game is the same now, PTB contain, ping pong attempt shot, rebound after block, goal.

rinse, repeat

I think the game is a little bit slower than it was before and the passing is a little better, but it's still so broken.
  • Aqeel87
    3420 posts National Call-Up
    Retro1989 wrote: »
    Only way Fifa will ever be perfect is if another developer get's hold of the license.

• zzachzx
    6279 posts Big Money Move
    I've been getting very agitated about off-ball fouls, they're kind of ridiculous, how can a player mow down my attacker and I just pass it to no one since he's in a heap on the ground? Ridiculousssss
  • DSmith
    817 posts Semi-Pro
    The hardest thing to take is this game felt so so good before they patched it (first time). Yes it took a while getting used to defending but you genuinely saw a skill gap and it was all about learning how to play the game instead of exploiting the mechanics of it.

They could save it by reverting back to pre patch 1.
  • DSmith
    817 posts Semi-Pro
    zzachzx wrote: »
    I've been getting very agitated about off-ball fouls, they're kind of ridiculous, how can a player mow down my attacker and I just pass it to no one since he's in a heap on the ground? Ridiculousssss

This happens to me all the team. So much so I just rage sold Dybala and Mertens as felt it happened to them the most, especially Mertens who is so good but weak and feels even weaker with this happening all the time
  • PibeV14
    771 posts Semi-Pro
    +They definately need to fix fouls

Cant count the amount of times Ive done quiick 1 2s, my players attacks the space and when he starts running he hits himself against a wall ( opponents defender ) falls down or stops the run, completely forgeting the ball, and there s no foul at all

Also, hate when my opponent slide tackles me, and my player just decides to jump over him, not taking the ball, and ref not calling it a foul either.

• Notformeclive
    2803 posts Fans' Favourite

It's basically NFL and that's not an exaggeration, the number of times I have gone to play a one two only to look up and see the intended recipient flat out on the floor and my opponent counter attacking (well sprinting/skating in zigzags) towards my goal.

NFL when you have the ball and NHL when you don't, horrific game.

• Renamed2610170914
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    DSmith wrote: »

This happens to me all the team. So much so I just rage sold Dybala and Mertens as felt it happened to them the most, especially Mertens who is so good but weak and feels even weaker with this happening all the time

I've sold up too bull ❤️❤️❤️❤️ of a game I've notice the game is all about strong pacy players passing can still be done blind eye cos they just back heel it lol
  • Ovo23
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    game would be perfect if

- contain button would be removed
    - ai should not auto tackle and intercept by themselves.. just marking is okay
    - remove customs tactics completely and just have defence /balance/ attack on dpad
    - player switching would be fixed
    - no S/H/M

but like Biggie said... It was all a dream
  • Fishunia
    604 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If every game i score, and i concede will not be a low driven shot
  • DSmith
    817 posts Semi-Pro
    DSmith wrote: »

I've sold up too bull **** of a game I've notice the game is all about strong pacy players passing can still be done blind eye cos they just back heel it lol

Exactly this which is why I now have Auba haha. To be honest I think I cause myself some problems too as I get into my head that Dybala and Radja only have 3* WF so try and force it on their strong foot which is too obvious when in reality the 3* in the box is just fine. Going with Auba and Vidal's 4* to see if it helps and got to try that IF Goretzka. That looks a card.
  • scrubosaurus
    485 posts An Exciting Prospect
    i just dont understand why EA doesnt release updates every week, fixing minor problems, like PUBG does.
  • iflynno
    933 posts Semi-Pro
    Perfect if... It let you win every game?

• itsover4u
    70 posts Park Captain
    Perfect if.... they deleted both patches... and by perfect I mean still horrible but much better.

Also remove PTB just have one setting as standard and let workrates dictate how deep you defend etc