Started squad, new to PS4

ALlanmce
418 posts Sunday League Hero
Hoping some people can help, just changed from xbox to play station so have nothing :(

Have built up 15k and needing some ideas for a cheap starter squad that's half decent to get me going with online seasons etc. If i need another 5-10 k can easily play some games to make that up

Comments

  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    Brazilian squad.
  • dieiscast
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    Russian league squad. Shatov, Smolov, Promes
  • ALlanmce
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    cheers guys, had a brazil squad last year on xbox which was decent. Can anyone post their cheap fitness squads?
  • Sandell85
    7553 posts League Winner
    Go with Doumbia-gelson-Pizzi-Pereira cheap gems
  • Lfcmark2017
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Maybe try a team with a league not yet in sbc as could be cheaper
  • Nobber93
    1431 posts Play-Off Hero
    4231

    Bauman
    Weiser Bender Vogt Durm
    Keita Hector
    Didavi Forsburg Sabitzer
    Origi
  • Sandell85
    7553 posts League Winner
    Nobber93 wrote: »
    4231

    Bauman
    Weiser Bender Vogt Durm
    Keita Hector
    Didavi Forsburg Sabitzer
    Origi

    FFS Forsburg?!?!? :D Forsberg mate
  • Nobber93
    1431 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    Nobber93 wrote: »
    4231

    Bauman
    Weiser Bender Vogt Durm
    Keita Hector
    Didavi Forsburg Sabitzer
    Origi

    FFS Forsburg?!?!? :D Forsberg mate

    Wow One letter send me to Jail son
  • Sandell85
    7553 posts League Winner
    Nobber93 wrote: »
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    Nobber93 wrote: »
    4231

    Bauman
    Weiser Bender Vogt Durm
    Keita Hector
    Didavi Forsburg Sabitzer
    Origi

    FFS Forsburg?!?!? :D Forsberg mate

    Wow One letter send me to Jail son

    Haha sending you to school should be enough :D
  • Nobber93
    1431 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    Nobber93 wrote: »
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    Nobber93 wrote: »
    4231

    Bauman
    Weiser Bender Vogt Durm
    Keita Hector
    Didavi Forsburg Sabitzer
    Origi

    FFS Forsburg?!?!? :D Forsberg mate

    Wow One letter send me to Jail son

    Haha sending you to school should be enough :D

    Imagine waking up on a Sunday to be patrolling a FIFA forum for grammar. Do you switch off all the plugs before you go out too?
  • Sandell85
    7553 posts League Winner
    Nobber93 wrote: »
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    Nobber93 wrote: »
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    Nobber93 wrote: »
    4231

    Bauman
    Weiser Bender Vogt Durm
    Keita Hector
    Didavi Forsburg Sabitzer
    Origi

    FFS Forsburg?!?!? :D Forsberg mate

    Wow One letter send me to Jail son

    Haha sending you to school should be enough :D

    Imagine waking up on a Sunday to be patrolling a FIFA forum for grammar. Do you switch off all the plugs before you go out too?

    Its afternoon here in sweden! ;) just a bit of banter buddy lol
  • Nobber93
    1431 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    Nobber93 wrote: »
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    Nobber93 wrote: »
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    Nobber93 wrote: »
    4231

    Bauman
    Weiser Bender Vogt Durm
    Keita Hector
    Didavi Forsburg Sabitzer
    Origi

    FFS Forsburg?!?!? :D Forsberg mate

    Wow One letter send me to Jail son

    Haha sending you to school should be enough :D

    Imagine waking up on a Sunday to be patrolling a FIFA forum for grammar. Do you switch off all the plugs before you go out too?

    Its afternoon here in sweden! ;) just a bit of banter buddy lol

    I know I know lad haha it's all fun and games! I see why you were so protective over Forsburg ;) oh sorry Forsberg ;)
  • Sandell85
    7553 posts League Winner
    Nobber93 wrote: »
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    Nobber93 wrote: »
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    Nobber93 wrote: »
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    Nobber93 wrote: »
    4231

    Bauman
    Weiser Bender Vogt Durm
    Keita Hector
    Didavi Forsburg Sabitzer
    Origi

    FFS Forsburg?!?!? :D Forsberg mate

    Wow One letter send me to Jail son

    Haha sending you to school should be enough :D

    Imagine waking up on a Sunday to be patrolling a FIFA forum for grammar. Do you switch off all the plugs before you go out too?

    Its afternoon here in sweden! ;) just a bit of banter buddy lol

    I know I know lad haha it's all fun and games! I see why you were so protective over Forsburg ;) oh sorry Forsberg ;)

    ;) cheers mate
Sign In or Register to comment.