The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

I F'n give up

Comments

• Well, 3-3 now using it. First 3 games won were in Seasons. Tried it out in WL and got destroyed 3 times. I really need to sort out my CT's especially defense.
  • Well after 10 games the formation went to complete dung. Unbelievable how nothing lasts on this game. Decided to join everyone else and play the 4321. DO NOT use PTB or Counter attack and having some success. Play it more like a 433 as I have my LF and RF drift wide so they can send in crosses to a tall ST but they aren't as wide as they would be in the 433. More on the edge of the box compared to the touch line. Having success with it so far. Won 8 of 10 games with it so far. We'll see if it goes to **** in the next few games.
  • Legends.1878
    3646 posts National Call-Up
    The game is gash
  • Jaedric_Kaine
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    wwffan99tx wrote: »
    Well after 10 games the formation went to complete dung. Unbelievable how nothing lasts on this game. Decided to join everyone else and play the 4321. DO NOT use PTB or Counter attack and having some success. Play it more like a 433 as I have my LF and RF drift wide so they can send in crosses to a tall ST but they aren't as wide as they would be in the 433. More on the edge of the box compared to the touch line. Having success with it so far. Won 8 of 10 games with it so far. We'll see if it goes to **** in the next few games.

Seems this is sort of the name of the game for most people. Get a formation that flows good for you for a few games then boom it gets shot full of holes and leaves you frustrated. Switch to new formation, rinse and repeat. I am on probably my 5th formation change in this way. Great success for the first 10 matches or so then all falls apart. I feel like you almost need to go into each formation understanding there is a shelf life and then almost run them in a cycle.

I'm having decent success with 433-4 but I'd imagine I'm getting close to my shelf life expiration date.
  • Auto defending makes the game not fun to play at all. High pressure is back too. Thinking of just quiting. Save myself a year of stress and money.