The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Squad battle

Comments

• Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2018
    this is more complete BS from EA they have the programming technology to make it so if you're booted from the net you do NOT lose the game and to avoid Cheating you don't win either the game is wiped and you play again

just like they do in single player divisions!
  • joehuk
    3529 posts National Call-Up
    Also had this happen to be win all 3 games 5-0 get max 2700 points. final game boom DC 3-0 loss

messes my chances of Top 100 for the week.
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    CoachDavio wrote: »
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    It is an anti cheat mechanism

How Is it an anti cheat mechanism? I am playing the AI and am winning! Why would I want to it off. Can you explain?

It's an anti cheat mechanism because someone has probably found a way to get out of a fixture they are loosing and get to play it again. The way they stop this is to award you a 3-0 loss if you disconnect. Your current score is irrelevant. Without this system the top 100 would be full of cheats.
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2018
    if you are losing and you quit and play again it does NOT matter because you will not be able to win when you play again

guess what if you are losing 3-0 and quit no matter how many times you do that you will always be losing it is a waste of time

the cheat that does matter is if you're winning and quit just do like divisions it doesn't give you loss or win you just have to play again so no one will be doing this either

• mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    Truthurts wrote: »
    if you are losing and you quit and play again it does NOT matter because you will not be able to win when you play again

guess what if you are losing 3-0 and quit no matter how many times you do that you will always be losing it is a waste of time

the cheat that does matter is if you're winning and quit just do like divisions it doesn't give you loss or win you just have to play again so no one will be doing this either

Yes but EA have simplified things which makes the anti cheat system more robust. Any disconnection is a loss. Harsh but that's just how it is.i have only had one disconnection since the start of FIFA and I wasn't even in a match then. Not much of an issue for me.
  • CoachDavio
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Truthurts wrote: »

Yes but EA have simplified things which makes the anti cheat system more robust. Any disconnection is a loss. Harsh but that's just how it is.i have only had one disconnection since the start of FIFA and I wasn't even in a match then. Not much of an issue for me.
    Except it’s stupid because if you are winning it gives you the loss too. Fair enough you are down and you quit. No issues with that. But winning 3-0 in the 90th minute? And it’s not even from my end? That’s like using amputation to cure a mosquito bite