Squad battle

CoachDavio
649 posts An Exciting Prospect
Why do I get zero points in Squad Battles when the internet kicks me off!? I understand if I were losing but I am up 2-0 with 10 minutes left!!!! I did not switch it off clearly!!! There has to be some way for you to not make me lose the 2000 points for no reason. At least let me replay it OR there might even be a way to carry in the game from where it dropped. Playing legendary is hard enough without having my hard work for naught in the last ten minutes!!!

Comments

• CoachDavio
    And I missed out on the next tier by 510 points. So to review the internet kicks me off when I am WINNING 2-0 and my reward is to get zero points for the match which cost me a tier. Kind of seems like a much harsher punishment than anyone deserves. The internet kicked me off, why does it have to be so costly?
  • Nobber93
    1594 posts Play-Off Hero
    What rank are you currently?
  • CoachDavio
    Elite 3
  • CFCHenri
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    Agreed! I've had the game kick me out 2X this week for no apparent reason while I'm winning. Internet perfectly fine and can re-enter back into FUT, always happening in single player only.

I had a strange one where I got kicked off FUT immediately and then 5 seconds later in the Main Menu, my Xbox shut down.

My brother just played a match currently, scored a goal and the game froze on the replay for 3 mins, lost 0-3 as the game had to be restarted
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/ChrisVapor/video/38777524
  • Retro_G
    30359 posts National Team Captain
    CFCHenri wrote: »
    Agreed! I've had the game kick me out 2X this week for no apparent reason while I'm winning. Internet perfectly fine and can re-enter back into FUT, always happening in single player only.

I had a strange one where I got kicked off FUT immediately and then 5 seconds later in the Main Menu, my Xbox shut down.

My brother just played a match currently, scored a goal and the game froze on the replay for 3 mins, lost 0-3 as the game had to be restarted

Are you, your brother playing online at the same time? Could be a nat type issue.
  • CoachDavio
    No one else was home or using the internet. It kicked me off and let me right back on. With a loss and zero points. Not the first time either
  • Skely
    840 posts Professional
    Got disconnected 5 times this week. I am 300 points from elite 1... sucks
  • Lackosweat
    6064 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2017
    CoachDavio wrote: »
    Elite 3

Elite 3 rewards are arguably better than both Elite 1 and 2 tbh. :#
  • CFCHenri
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    Retro_G wrote: »
    CFCHenri wrote: »

Are you, your brother playing online at the same time? Could be a nat type issue.

Nah, I was watching him play though, which I shouldn't be doing as his finishing hurts my eyes, wasteful.
  • CoachDavio
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Elite 3

That’s cool but it’s the principle!!!

• Nobber93
    1594 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Elite 3

That’s cool but it’s the principle!!!

I've never pulled a good player from 1 or 2! Kante and Kroos from elite 3

• Rizalez
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2017
    I agree. Appreciate if easports can look into this as the whole point of Squad Battles is for those especially who have bad internet connection and cannot compete in online battles (I’m one of those ppl). Need a way to be able to detect if the player is already leading in the game and when it gets disconnected, the player is not punished with a 0-3 loss.
  • CoachDavio
    And it happened again. In overtime. O-O where I had 20 shots and computer had none. In 118th minute it tells we : can’t understand that command and logs off. I get ZERO points for playing 118 minutes when I should have won way before then. IF Allesandrini finesse shot from the corner of the 6 yard box with his left foot? Nope. Instead I get zero points for a game I didn’t lose. What’s the point of EA doing this? To **** us off?
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    You need to fix your internet or change something with it... I've been playing squad battles since the game came out and never once have I disconnected.

-- Signed, happy Comcast Xfinity customer
  • It is frustrating, I get disconnected a couple of times a week on average. Just had a new one though after the final whistle went I got to see the players standing around on the touchline for a few minutes and the 4th official walking over the pitch when it disconnected me, had just won 5-0 on Legendary as well.

Must be a connection issue on my end as I get disconnected all the time when it just sits on the FUT menu screen for a couple of minutes. No idea what the problem is though as Internet runs at a great speed and I don't have problems with any other games.
  • CoachDavio
    I have amazing internet. Don’t have the problem with any other online things. My point is: why when the INTERNET cuts me off do I get ZERO points. At least let me carry on from where I left off. Or literally any other thing. I have 20 shots on target, why do I get zero points!!!
  • CoachDavio
    This time I was up 5-0 late in the second half. The ea servers kicked me off. No other device in the house lost internet. Please someone in authority tell me why when your server kicks me off and I am winning 5-0 I get ZERO points!!!!!!!! It makes no sense!!!! Let me continue where I was or start over or even give me the loss and my 5 goals but why the hell do I get zero points? Who made hay decision? You bend over backwards to let average players have their own ‘dramatic moments’ so why do you purposely antagonize me?!?
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    I used to dc alot but it's been better recently. Haven't had a disconnect in 2 weeks. If it feels slightly laggy i just don't play SBs just in case.
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    If they didn't do some type of punishment then people would score 1-0 in ultimate and unplug the ethernet, but I see what you mean, since sb is an offline match
  • eddopoolfc
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why do I get zero points in Squad Battles when the internet kicks me off!? I understand if I were losing but I am up 2-0 with 10 minutes left!!!! I did not switch it off clearly!!! There has to be some way for you to not make me lose the 2000 points for no reason. At least let me replay it OR there might even be a way to carry in the game from where it dropped. Playing legendary is hard enough without having my hard work for naught in the last ten minutes!!!

Same happens to everyone, it's absolute a **** move by EA that they give you nothing when your winning like that, and yet they won't do jack s*** to solve what ever is causing it at there end.
  • Andys_rtg
    501 posts Sunday League Hero
    How the hell does a disconnect happen in squad battles , I get at least one every week , some times up to 3.. it's a offline game , you shouldn't get a disconnect in offline game
  • Byrnzie28
    1805 posts Fans' Favourite
    dylanmx wrote: »
    If they didn't do some type of punishment then people would score 1-0 in ultimate and unplug the ethernet, but I see what you mean, since sb is an offline match

So what? If they don't finish the game then they get a loss. Simple.

If the game disconnects half way through then there should be a way to continue from a set point in the game without being awarded a loss and zero points.
  • RayS
    27066 posts Player of the Year
    Yeah really annoying tbh
  • pudgyfudgy
    5774 posts Big Money Move
    Because you haven't got any ICON
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    Byrnzie28 wrote: »

If the game disconnects half way through then there should be a way to continue from a set point in the game without being awarded a loss and zero points.

@Byrnzie28 **** you mean "so what?" you dont think someone scoring 1-0 on ultimate and unplugging their ethernet cable is a problem? Also you contradicted yourself.
  • CoachDavio
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    Because you haven't got any ICON

I haven’t received ICON from those packs (even though I bought ICON edition) but I do have ICON on my team because I vanquish foes

• Byrnzie28
    1805 posts Fans' Favourite
    Byrnzie28 wrote: »

@Byrnzie28 **** you mean "so what?" you dont think someone scoring 1-0 on ultimate and unplugging their ethernet cable is a problem? Also you contradicted yourself.

How did I contradict myself?

It’s perfectly simple. If you unplug your cable then you either agree to continue within a set time-frame (maybe a few minutes), or you get awarded a loss.
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    It is an anti cheat mechanism
  • CoachDavio
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    It is an anti cheat mechanism

How Is it an anti cheat mechanism? I am playing the AI and am winning! Why would I want to it off. Can you explain?
  • RayS
    27066 posts Player of the Year
    Anti ICON