2 games into wl

Turbo_uk
54 posts Park Captain
edited November 2017
2 games into my 1st wl and i see why i havnt read 1 person say anything positive about this game mode. no one plays with any flair, just pass, pass, pass, striker, shoot.

lets be honest, if it wasnt for the rewards no one would even play this game mode. its not enjoyable in the slightest, strangers trying to annoy each other by passing round the back for 45 minutes after going 1-0 up. or watching every replay.

well done ea, you have created an army of sheep that are so obsessed with having a better team than the next person by creating a game type that rewards unsportsman like behaviour, that no one enjoys and turns people into toxic scum.

and for anyone who would ask. i was 1 win, 1 loss

Comments

• BLqzTT
    638 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nothing you said is true
  • Turbo_uk
    54 posts Park Captain
    BLqzTT wrote: »
    Nothing you said is true

if you enjoy thw game mode. im glad for you. but i would put money on the fact most dont, based on what ive read on here
  • Banno89
    713 posts Semi-Pro
    Its shocking, im all for slow build up play but tje speed of the gameplay is shocking, it makes my mertens turn and run like peter crouch, its so bad
  • BLqzTT
    Turbo_uk wrote: »
    Nothing you said is true

if you enjoy thw game mode. im glad for you. but i would put money on the fact most dont, based on what ive read on here

Ask the top 100 if they enjoy it or not....most don't enjoy it because most people aren't as good as they need to be win a high number of games therefore moan about everything when they lose, granted the gameplay isn't always smooth and perfect but most of the time it is and defo has the best servers for Fifa, you have played 2 games, get a grip, go back to div 6
  • Turbo_uk
    54 posts Park Captain
    Nothing you said is true

Ask the top 100 if they enjoy it or not....most don't enjoy it because most people aren't as good as they need to be win a high number of games therefore moan about everything when they lose, granted the gameplay isn't always smooth and perfect but most of the time it is and defo has the best servers for Fifa, you have played 2 games, get a grip, go back to div 6

haha
    the fact you defend it in such a way says a lot about you little man.

the top 100 does not speak for millions of players. and youve just proven my point, people dont feel good enough to win normally so sweat out wins. its simply boring. the 1 and only good thing people talk about when it comes to wl is rewards. thats it.

but if playing the same monotonous crap, weekend after weekend for some different coloured virtual cards gives your life meaning, then good for you champ!

but some of us have lives...
  • Bri
    60 posts Park Captain
    Nothing you said is true

haha

the top 100 does not speak for millions of players. and youve just proven my point, people dont feel good enough to win normally so sweat out wins. its simply boring. the 1 and only good thing people talk about when it comes to wl is rewards. thats it.

but if playing the same monotonous ****, weekend after weekend for some different coloured virtual cards gives your life meaning, then good for you champ!

Well said
  • OMG ITZ K3V
    88 posts Park Captain
    I love the game mode. It's ❤️❤️❤️❤️ intense and every game is 100mph with zero room for error. Nothing else IG offers that, if people want to play like ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and cheese then let them, it's your own gameplay that makes this enjoyable and not some pleb that pings it in 3 passes with PTB and counter on.
  • BLqzTT
    Nothing you said is true

haha

but if playing the same monotonous ****, weekend after weekend for some different coloured virtual cards gives your life meaning, then good for you champ!

I live with my daughter...but she happens to do this thing called sleeping soooo I can play on each night... also you're literally moaning because you aren't good enough, you're telling me if you're getting top 100 weekly/monthly you would have made this thread...no... obviously not cut out for it so take your talents to squad battles and get silver 3, enjoy gold packs ;) hope you get someone good, the 10k might help to get you a nice player for the next weeks jam packed schedule of offline games, enjoy buddy

• Mutu10gol
    2995 posts National Call-Up
    Nothing you said is true

haha

• Turbo_uk
    54 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2017
    Nothing you said is true

haha

I live with my daughter...but she happens to do this thing called sleeping soooo I can play on each night... also you're literally moaning because you aren't good enough, you're telling me if you're getting top 100 weekly/monthly you would have made this thread...no... obviously not cut out for it so take your talents to squad battles and get silver 3, enjoy gold packs ;) hope you get someone good, the 10k might help to get you a nice player for the next weeks jam packed schedule of offline games, enjoy buddy

what is it that im not good enough for exactly? to win 40 out of 40?
    you seem very passionate about wl, which is good. everyone should have a hobby. but maybe try and grow up abit. people are entitled to an opinion and just bevause its not your own, doesnt mean its wrong.

i dont play offline bud, thats why wl is so disappointing
  • BLqzTT
    I'm not passionate about it, I just like to win games and it's the best mode in Fifa as seasons connections is beyond horrible but I do enjoy draft, I'm not saying you aren't good enough for anything I'm just saying obviously something is going wrong as you've been on Fifa and thought F this I'm gonna go on forums and make a thread about nothing and have a moan, which implies you aren't doing to well in the game as it's very rare some come on here and read 'I won 37/40' and I hate this game' never happens, most post on here are sulking about the game if you don't like it go play forza or something
  • bangjacobs
    70 posts Park Captain
    Nothing you said is true

Thats because the majority of people who is happy wont bother writing on the forums. The angry guys on the other hand. It’s that simple
  • Turbo_uk
    54 posts Park Captain
    i think you havnt grasped what forums are made for.

people express their feelings, good or bad.

im not moaning about fifa, the lag, counter attack, ptb etc. i love the game.

i just feel making a game mode which pushes people to play in such a win at all cost way has made a game mode that most would enjoy into something most people find stressful
  • Aqeel87
    3515 posts National Call-Up
    Nothing you said is true

haha

• sooflyy
    175 posts Sunday League Hero
    played someone on ptb, the whole game was on his half, he had 1 change and scored. great game mode
  • Mutu10gol
    2995 posts National Call-Up
    sooflyy wrote: »
    played someone on ptb, the whole game was on his half, he had 1 change and scored. great game mode

the game at this stage is just f boring...
  • games scripted af. I'm glad cod has come out so i can stop playing this bs.
  • BLqzTT
    This thread is beyond embarrassing at this point, somebody close this...
  • TheQuest
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    He has an absolutely valid point.

No one would play the exact same conditions against the same types of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ players, if there weren't any rewards.

the greed... changes everyone into playing the lamest type of football just to get the win at any cost possible, at the cost of fun, at the cost of sportsmanship and respect.

That's a fact.

When I play my mates, and we have a laugh and don't take things super seriously, the game is fun, nice goals, 5-6 goals a game, it's enjoyable.

but WL just turns everyone into a bunch of a holes... and if you can't beat them you're incentivised to follow them.

A real shame.
  • Kingkay
    1777 posts Fans' Favourite
    Should be called herm league, I've had 6 games today played 4321 each time, played 4 bakayokos, 4 Jesus, 5 martial same team each time not that I lose just repetitive and boring
  • mutisie
    66 posts Park Captain
    Totally in agreement with OP.
    Anyone stating gameplay is 'good' needs their heads examined
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    I agree with this to be honest. I am just playing SB and a few division games. I feel like I have left a lot of irritating people to each other in WL. I doubt many enjoy it apart from the genuinely very good players who don’t moan and make excuses for every loss they have.
  • tikitaka33
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    Played one game of WL and quit. Gameplay is terrible.
  • Input lag makes it unplayable for me.
  • Wi1son73
    3992 posts National Call-Up
    bangjacobs wrote: »
    Nothing you said is true

Thats because the majority of people who is happy wont bother writing on the forums. The angry guys on the other hand. It’s that simple

That’s pretty much sums it up.. I’ve been enjoying fifa that much I’ve not bothered about coming on here posting anything.
    Felt In 16/17 I was constantly on this forum moaning..
    I don’t play WL but FUT online seasons and SB
  • Join the '❤️❤️❤️❤️ you EA club' and sell your game. I given up on moaning and complaining, I have came to the realization that if I can't play nice football on fifa 18 and win, I might as well stick to playing on a real pitch lol.

I realized how worked up i got over this game, and said ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it, I'm out.
  • ozcs_69
    4867 posts Big Money Move
    Nothing you said is true

❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • ozcs_69
    4867 posts Big Money Move
    Nothing you said is true

you have no clue
  • themanualdefender2
    10 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2017
    Furthermore,

like Op said..

playing the same monotonous ****, weekend after weekend for some different coloured virtual cards
    got to the point where I spent 5 hours in the afternoon playing WL and after conceding to a PTB AI defender I went 'what the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ am I doing with my life and my weekends' so I quit and sold the game...
    and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ football too.... it's stupid. I recouped 50$.
  • I SiR MartY I
    15404 posts World Class
    1v1s are dire on FIFA, its all about the exploits and AI manipulation, not who is the better player. You offer top class rewards and people will become toxic to get them.

Either accept it and play with that in mind and just chill or do something else, can't really win when the game is designed to be as casual friendly as possible while trying to create a competitive/esport environment, it just doesn't work.