EPL zzzzzzzzz

TKBC
3035 posts National Call-Up
every bloody game on this thing is me vs. some boring EPL team. Same old same old every game. So bloody boring guys. My teams are nothing special - simple Bundesliga and Serie A teams...but come on guys.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comments

• Just played a guy who had bakayoko at striker before first minute change bs , how pathetic is that
  • vivalaram
    747 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Same the last 3 years in honest boring op prem sides playing the same way as the last I got really fed up of it last year ! I only managed div 3 but was still playing them game in game out, I was wondering why I wasn't seeing more expensive teams
  • Tonywattzeefuik
    1175 posts Professional
    edited November 2017
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Just played a guy who had bakayoko at striker before first minute change bs , how pathetic is that

Played against that 3/4 times myself actually :D
  • Enigma8784
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    I was all up for going serie a this time but packed Eriksen Rudiger Willian Martial and Fabregas so stuck with it.

Problem is there is a lot of options with BPL and they are effective for the game mechanics which is why they are so popular.
  • sarcasmGuy
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Just played a guy who had bakayoko at striker before first minute change bs , how pathetic is that

@holdenwait I think I just played his brother

DNxf_MnW0AATMkA.jpg:large
  • sks476
    320 posts Sunday League Hero
    Premier league is the most popular league in the world so people will obviously use the players they are familiar with in real life.
  • Tubpac
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    sks476 wrote: »
    Premier league is the most popular league in the world so people will obviously use the players they are familiar with in real life.

• limjitwe
    10098 posts Has That Special Something

Besides they’ve the most diverse player mix for hybrids as well.
  • dregana08
    4166 posts National Call-Up
    Why would I want to use players I never watch in real life?
  • JaguarKillz
    1086 posts Professional
    See where as I refuse to ever have a full one league side, ok I have 4 BPL players but 6 are Bundesliga and the other one is Rui Costa
  • Bobo093
    686 posts Sunday League Hero
    limjitwe wrote: »

Plus there is depth in almost every position. Other leagues have a few strong positions but that's it. A La Liga team without Ronaldo, Mess etc is pretty lacklustre. Serie A probably competes the best as almost every position is well covered.

• Dazzler
    2177 posts Fans' Favourite
    TKBC wrote: »
    every bloody game on this thing is me vs. some boring EPL team. Same old same old every game. So bloody boring guys. My teams are nothing special - simple Bundesliga and Serie A teams...but come on guys.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

All I play is the same boring bundie and serie A teams.
    Zzzzzzzzzzzxx
  • dregana08
    4166 posts National Call-Up
    See where as I refuse to ever have a full one league side, ok I have 4 BPL players but 6 are Bundesliga and the other one is Rui Costa

Martial, bakayoko, Bailly and smalling
  • vivalaram
    747 posts An Exciting Prospect
    That and EA favour them with potm ect so people invest time and coins into them I guess, I just wish these players played as they do in real life and to their ratings
  • Origanool
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    God forbid players actually use people they enjoy or are op on the game. Come on what do you expect everyone to be playing with a different league. Every other league has one good team to be made from it and the prices are ridiculously inflated I.e league 1 neymar and mbappe I mean come on 140k for such a low rated card lol.

Remember everyone is unique just like you
  • EPL is the league I'm most familiar with so why wouldn't I choose a team from there?

• eRbz26
    1036 posts Professional
    Another salty convention here I see... lol don't worry about other people's teams and formations, it's your ultimate team manage it as you like lol get good!
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Why does it matter who you play against? The only thing that concerns me is what I play with.
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    limjitwe wrote: »

did anyone here complain about hybrids?
  • Elliot666
    2058 posts Fans' Favourite
    TKBC wrote: »

same haha I got a seria a mix if you want a game later? haha