Kinda nervous. Comfort me!

VladimirSochi
584 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited November 2017
So I'm off to a great start in WL so far. I've won 10 of my first 13 matches. However, the last match I played my opponent went up 1-0 after about five minutes into the game. Not even a minute later the game was disconnect. At first I thought it might have been a cheat on his end to give him an automatic win after taking the lead or something. However, it did not cost me a game even though it showed I had lost 1-0

Normally I wouldn't think anything about this. But I've literally been laughing a kids on the forums all week who have said they were banned for cheating even though they hadn't done anything wrong. I've even scolded some kids on here for posting this, thinking to myself they are obviously guilty of some infraction and are just pleading their case of innocence.

So now I'm kinda worried. It's only happened one match but would EA actually be banning people for something like this? What are your thoughts?

Comments

• QuinnUK87
    1801 posts Play-Off Hero
    You have nothing to worry about... The bans are being given out to people who are quitting multiple games in the WL. As long as it's just one or 2 you'll be fine.
  • VladimirSochi
    I appreciate that. Still odd. We must have literally disconnected, but as I was on the losing end, it's strange I didn't get an L.

I would have been mad about that as I was only 1 goal down, but I guess I'll just take the freebie lol
  • Alz
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I appreciate that. Still odd. We must have literally disconnected, but as I was on the losing end, it's strange I didn't get an L.

I would have been mad about that as I was only 1 goal down, but I guess I'll just take the freebie lol

Haha, it's legit an issue that you will get ban for.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/ALzoo/video/38147855

if it's anything like the above DVR that's what I experienced multiple times 2 WL's ago. I had my gold 2 rewards removed on the Thursday.

EA will ban you so I'd chill out for a while if it happens in back to back games; restart fifa, internet etc.
  • VladimirSochi
    edited November 2017
    Alz wrote: »

Haha, it's legit an issue that you will get ban for.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/ALzoo/video/38147855

if it's anything like the above DVR that's what I experienced multiple times 2 WL's ago. I had my gold 2 rewards removed on the Thursday.

EA will ban you so I'd chill out for a while if it happens in back to back games; restart fifa, internet etc.

Good shout. I'm already done until tomorrow anyway. Never had that happen before though.

And yeah, that's exactly what happened.