Improve this team with 550k

mutisie
66 posts Park Captain
I need that game changer.. Once I sell up investments should have close to 600k.
Ideally want an improvement to ST but open to ideas
2ptyy4p.jpg[img][/img]

Comments

• HysxteriA
    4059 posts National Call-Up
    Bergkamp at ST

or move perisic to ST and get Dybala for CAM and Nainggolan for pjanic.

Sandro and Manolas would also be a nice addition.
  • mutisie
    66 posts Park Captain
    Thanks for the feedback.. Have you tried Perisic at ST? Dybala is one of my fav players IRL as is Radja.. Would Dybala work at ST?
    I'll work on my defence eventually, they seem sturdy enough for now..
  • iakingomesa
    54 posts Park Captain
    Manolas and Chiellini.
    Jordan Lukaku or Sandro.
  • HysxteriA
    mutisie wrote: »
    Thanks for the feedback.. Have you tried Perisic at ST? Dybala is one of my fav players IRL as is Radja.. Would Dybala work at ST?
    I'll work on my defence eventually, they seem sturdy enough for now..

Perisic at ST is absolutely devastating I love him there. Dybala is a good CAM this year but he is versatile and can play both equally well. I've sold him and rebought him more times than I can mention. I've tried using multiple other ST's and he is so effective. Tall, quick, strong 5*4* literally perfect. I've used him for many more games but the current card I'm using right now is 10-14-9.
  • HysxteriA
    Oh sorry, just consider 85 Laudrup at CAM he is excellent and so is 88 Pires. If you shift perisic up to ST. Buy an ST in calcio A which has reasonable crossing ability with pace and shooting (Gomez springs to mind) play him CAM switch in game with Pires 88.
  • Boss0
    702 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Prime Rui Costa with manolas in place of Bonnuci and Alex Sandro.
  • HysxteriA
    Boss0 wrote: »
    Prime Rui Costa with manolas in place of Bonnuci and Alex Sandro.

Yeah, also consider this. I have prime Rui Costa and he is excellent also and he works out at about 380ish or around that ballpark depends if you have untradeable. Scream is out also which will make it cheaper.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5860 posts Big Money Move
    Manolas>>Benatia
    Chiellini >>Bonucci
    Dybala>>Immobile
    Insigne>>El Sha
    Nainggolan >>Matuidi