WWE/NXT Lounge

Comments

• Skeeno
    79 posts Park Captain
    That has me wanting to post my recordings from WM31. BRB, editing footage.
  • Pieman25
    15757 posts World Class
    The WWE thread has returned :) It's about the only 1 I cba using these days
  • CornishLad
    23519 posts Club Captain
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    The WWE thread has returned :) It's about the only 1 I cba using these days

i post in the xbox cc quite abit but needed some where to post all the latest wwe/nxt news
  • CornishLad
    23519 posts Club Captain
    edited April 2015
    Joe Weller's response to Brock Lesnar telling him to "Go F*** Yourself"
  • Pieman25
    15757 posts World Class
    CornishLad wrote: »

Who is this melt and can it be arranged for Brock to slap him about like he did Roman Reigns?
  • Ryan
    9475 posts League Winner
    Why is my masterpiece not in the OP yet?
  • CornishLad
    23519 posts Club Captain

Who is this melt and can it be arranged for Brock to slap him about like he did Roman Reigns?

Not sure if you intended this but on his channel he does a series called "Internet Melts" so its quite fitting that you called him that. And it wouldnt surprise me if that happened some time in the near future. After all, he was invited to make a video at Paul Heymans Mansion
  • CornishLad
    23519 posts Club Captain
    Ryan wrote: »

Because i am awaiting other entries :tongue:
  • Ryan
    9475 posts League Winner

Might actually be worth asking someone in the Graphics section to make one tbh.

• Pieman25
    15757 posts World Class

Not sure if you intended this but on his channel he does a series called "Internet Melts" so its quite fitting that you called him that. And it wouldnt surprise me if that happened some time in the near future. After all, he was invited to make a video at Paul Heymans Mansion

No mate, I genuinely have no idea who the guy is but a few seconds of that video was enough to do my bap in lol.
  • CornishLad
    23519 posts Club Captain

Might actually be worth asking someone in the Graphics section to make one tbh.

i might do it in a minute, just trying to think of a few ideas for it first though. Any suggestions (other than having Emma on it)
  • Dropkiik Murphy
    1086 posts Professional
    So who here has WWE2K15? And if so have you played the latest Ultimate Warrior Showcase?
  • CornishLad
    23519 posts Club Captain

No mate, I genuinely have no idea who the guy is but a few seconds of that video was enough to do my bap in lol.

He did a video called "Brutal WWE Moves on girls" that has over 15 million view on it in just under a month. It got thrown around wwe a bit and then Paul Heyman decided to make a video with him and had Medusa suplex him into a pool
  • CornishLad
    23519 posts Club Captain
    So who here has WWE2K15? And if so have you played the latest Ultimate Warrior Showcase?

i have it but havent played it since i completed the story modes. And no i havent played any of the new Showcases as i havent had the money to buy them (was meant to but the season pass when i was playing it but had a problem with my bank card so i couldnt) i might buy the showcase's soon though as i would like to play the Warrior one
  • Pieman25
    15757 posts World Class

Not a fan of the game at all, I'm too used to the old games such as Smackdown vs Raw so find the 2k controls contain too much messing about for my liking.
  • CornishLad
    23519 posts Club Captain

Not a fan of the game at all, I'm too used to the old games such as Smackdown vs Raw so find the 2k controls contain too much messing about for my liking.

i loved all of the PS2 wrestling games, and WWF Attitude on the PS1 where you could replace the ropes with Bared Wire. Some much fun. Makes me want to buy another PS2
  • Pieman25
    15757 posts World Class

i loved all of the PS2 wrestling games, and WWF Attitude on the PS1 where you could replace the ropes with Bared Wire. Some much fun. Makes me want to buy another PS2

Definitely, the Here Comes the Pain games were brilliant fun. My favourite 1 was my 1st ever introduction to a wrestling game. Showing my age here but was an arcade game called Wrestlefest.
  • CornishLad
    23519 posts Club Captain

Definitely, the Here Comes the Pain games were brilliant fun. My favourite 1 was my 1st ever introduction to a wrestling game. Showing my age here but was an arcade game called Wrestlefest.

yeah here comes the pain was insane. and i remember playing that on iOS (obviously not as good as it probs was on a Arcade machine) i think WWF Attitude was the first one i played, but i recently bought a SNES and played WWF Raw on it. That was amazing

• Pieman25
    15757 posts World Class
    yeah here comes the pain was insane. and i remember playing that on iOS (obviously not as good as it probs was on a Arcade machine) i think WWF Attitude was the first one i played, but i recently bought a SNES and played WWF Raw on it. That was amazing

Ah the memories, it's as well it was my family giving me pound coin after pound coin for this. It did go a lot further in lives in those days.

• Skeeno
    79 posts Park Captain
    I still play HCTP! Amazing game! Season mode on it really puts My Career mode to shame. I sometimes plays SvR 2006/7 for the GM Mode as well! Really need a WWE 2K on PC :disappointed:
  • Barresh
    5645 posts Big Money Move
    Needs Kalisto and Neville lad #AllAboardTheHypeTrain

• FRSM00
    5830 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2015
    Those live reactions were great. HCTP is my favourite too. One thing it has that all the games after besides Smackdown vs Raw (the first one) didn't have was a never ending season mode. It had enough storylines there that I never got bored of it.
  • KieranBWFC
    1026 posts Professional
    Not enough room tbh, even if there were we would have another Emma image.
    Emma is really bad at being bad
    Barresh wrote: »
    Needs Kalisto and Neville lad #AllAboardTheHypeTrain
    and Big Show
  • CornishLad
    23519 posts Club Captain
    i remember WWF Smackdown 2. on the career mode you could simulate every match and you would win every single match.
  • Dropkiik Murphy
    1086 posts Professional

Yeah i kinda know what you mean.
    My lad has WWE2K15 for his PS4 and they had it on offer (the deluxe edition) over this past weekend for the XB1 so thought i would pick it up.

I have bought every Smackdown game going back to the PS1 and WWF Attitude and WWF Warzone so its become religious for me to just buy the game every year now lol

But i have to admit i quite like the roster and the various different versions of a wrestler you can get on 2k15.
  • CornishLad
    23519 posts Club Captain

My lad has WWE2K15 for his PS4 and they had it on offer (the deluxe edition) over this past weekend for the XB1 so thought i would pick it up.

I have bought every Smackdown game going back to the PS1 and WWF Attitude and WWF Warzone so its become religious for me to just buy the game every year now lol

But i have to admit i quite like the roster and the various different versions of a wrestler you can get on 2k15.

i have also bought every single WWF game since WWF attitude, still have most of them but i think i have lost a few (lent a few to my uncle to play and never got them back) im also a big fan of the WWF VHS tapes, got every Royal rumble from 1988 - 2000 on tape plus loads of my favorite PPV's
  • Pieman25
    15757 posts World Class

i have also bought every single WWF game since WWF attitude, still have most of them but i think i have lost a few (lent a few to my uncle to play and never got them back) im also a big fan of the WWF VHS tapes, got every Royal rumble from 1988 - 2000 on tape plus loads of my favorite PPV's

Used to do the same, think I've still a load from many years ago in my dads loft. Have a few dvds still in my current house but with a network subscription I should really dump them to anyone that wants them.
  • CornishLad
    23519 posts Club Captain

Used to do the same, think I've still a load from many years ago in my dads loft. Have a few dvds still in my current house but with a network subscription I should really dump them to anyone that wants them.

yeah i was thinking about getting rid of my collection but cant bring myself to do it. But then again i have no use for them as i also have a Network subscription. Might sell them off if i am ever in need of cash

• hoban95
    48504 posts FIFA Cover Star
    How good is WWE2K15 this year lads?
    Seen a lot of stuff has been removed from last years one :(
  • Ryan
    9475 posts League Winner
    KieranBWFC wrote: »
    Not enough room tbh, even if there were we would have another Emma image.
    Emma is really bad at being bad

I know, even when trying to look bad to make the other seem good, her talent just shines through.