Can't EA just tell us who will win in advance?

MarkusG
379 posts Sunday League Hero
You know so we don't have to waste our time playing a game we can't win.

Comments

• KetBreezy
    448 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lol, this made me laugh dude. People looking at me weird in the gym.
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    KetBreezy wrote: »

Be careful in shower then
  • silverdale10
    1318 posts Professional
    I'd been on a lengthy winning streak in divs, so I knew the losing sequence was coming and sure enough it did. Had to win my last game to stay up and of course that was the game I was allowed to win.
  • MarkusG
    379 posts Sunday League Hero
    I just 1-0 to someone and you could just tell all game what was happening. Easy shots were magically blocked by the invisible superman, every loose ball or bounce went his way. It actually made me chuckle at how sad it was.
  • I got 21 wins last week, got to 18wins with 3 games left and them next 3 games were the easiest I played out the lot and got to 21wins, made the first two rage quit and smashed the last.

Not bragging at all cos I know 50% of it wasnt even me, the 3 games I knew were my opponents bad streaks and I would win from the start.

Maybe this was my reward from EA for giving me s*** packs since FUT started however many years ago..
  • Preppypitcha77
    328 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cornushon wrote: »
    KetBreezy wrote: »

Be careful in shower then

:D
  • DeanoZoff
    4222 posts National Call-Up
    This years game is awful end of.

I cant defend it
  • cawbrey2
    633 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just lost a game 3,1. My defenders were magically nutmegged every goal. Pretty exciting goals when im reading wat hes doing
  • Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    It’s totally random I’ve slowly battled my way back through divisions I was in 3 went back to 8 with out a win after first patch
    Now it seems I win first 5 then it seems impossible to get 1 win from remaining games to get promoted and hold div next try I usually lose first 3 then win enough to hold then get battered next few then repeat until I eventually get promoted or win the div then repeat for every div I move up
    It’s total **** as I’m not finding games any different given whichever div I’ve been in it seems I either loose after dominating entire game or win the opposite way which doesn’t really give me any satisfaction
    If my opponent is better he deserves to win and vice versa
  • UrFriend
    53 posts Park Captain
    you guys should play div like me with a silver team is way more fun. my team is half silver half cheap gold. its a discard team.
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    This years game is awful end of.

I cant defend it

Completely agree.