I´m selling my Adrien (Sporting CP)

13
case1r0
390 posts Sunday League Hero
edited November 2017
Anyone want him?

I will not ask anything else...only the exactly time you want me to list him.
Post edited by case1r0 on

Comments

  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Very average card
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    I'll trade you my anchor chem card for him.
  • octabrain
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No
  • BuffonJuve93
    1175 posts Professional
    I can offer you a FIFA 10 IF Maicon.
  • Masscherano
    603 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Would you accept Lee Cattermole?
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    octabrain wrote: »
    No

  • case1r0
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    If anyone want him we can see an exact hour to list him...but you think I´m trolling or want anything else for him. For me it´s the same.... I will get 30k easy...well 28.5k, to be precise.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    I am selling a lot of contracts. For real.
  • Richard
    11463 posts Has That Special Something
    Why is this card 30k I dont get it. SBC?
  • case1r0
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2017
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    I am selling a lot of contracts. For real.

    Well, good for you...if you were selling a lot of Adriens I can tell you could be rich.
  • octabrain
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    I am selling a lot of contracts. For real.
    How much you asking for?
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    octabrain wrote: »
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    I am selling a lot of contracts. For real.
    How much you asking for?

    200 for Gold standard.
    300 for Gold rare.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    case1r0 wrote: »
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    I am selling a lot of contracts. For real.

    Well, good for you...if you were selling a lot of Adriens I can tell you could be rich.

    I have 900 standard and 400 rare to sell. I will be rich.
  • Bbbbbbbb
    568 posts An Exciting Prospect
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    octabrain wrote: »
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    I am selling a lot of contracts. For real.
    How much you asking for?

    200 for Gold standard.
    300 for Gold rare.

    The standards actually sell? I tried this. Got fed up and discarded 1k of them lol
  • xFATAL
    4434 posts National Call-Up
    Nah, He's not even worth my NIF Dost.
  • octabrain
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    on a serious note- it's quicker on the web app to sell contracts I find- less clicking
  • case1r0
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2017
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    case1r0 wrote: »
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    I am selling a lot of contracts. For real.

    Well, good for you...if you were selling a lot of Adriens I can tell you could be rich.

    I have 900 standard and 400 rare to sell. I will be rich.

    Ok, GL on selling your contracts. They are really precious and extint, specially this Fifa.

    ps: Your attempt to troll is insane ahahaha
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    octabrain wrote: »
    on a serious note- it's quicker on the web app to sell contracts I find- less clicking

    I get so fed up listing them. I really wish there was a 'mass' listing option!!
  • case1r0
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    xFATAL wrote: »
    Nah, He's not even worth my NIF Dost.

    ahahah xD

    I have 3 If Dost btw
  • octabrain
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    octabrain wrote: »
    on a serious note- it's quicker on the web app to sell contracts I find- less clicking

    I get so fed up listing them. I really wish there was a 'mass' listing option!!

    It is bs- least you can shift them to the trade pile more quickly on the app rather than doing it one at a freakin time as on console
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14181 posts Has That Special Something
  • EddieFicio
    21858 posts Club Captain
    case1r0 wrote: »
    xFATAL wrote: »
    Nah, He's not even worth my NIF Dost.

    ahahah xD

    I have 3 If Dost btw

    Why are you getting so triggered over a trash 83 rated player? Just list him and he will sell. 30k is nothing anyway
  • case1r0
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    case1r0 wrote: »
    xFATAL wrote: »
    Nah, He's not even worth my NIF Dost.

    ahahah xD

    I have 3 If Dost btw

    Why are you getting so triggered over a trash 83 rated player? Just list him and he will sell. 30k is nothing anyway

    I'm not dying to sell him...I just want to be friendly, because his card is rare and I could help someone to get this card... Why is so difficult for people like you to understand this?
  • EddieFicio
    21858 posts Club Captain
    case1r0 wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    case1r0 wrote: »
    xFATAL wrote: »
    Nah, He's not even worth my NIF Dost.

    ahahah xD

    I have 3 If Dost btw

    Why are you getting so triggered over a trash 83 rated player? Just list him and he will sell. 30k is nothing anyway

    I'm not dying to sell him...I just want to be friendly, because his card is rare and I could help someone to get this card... Why is so difficult for people like you to understand this?

    It is difficult to understand why anyone would care about a terrible card tbh.

    You are the one getting triggered when people tell you they don't care lol
  • case1r0
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    case1r0 wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    case1r0 wrote: »
    xFATAL wrote: »
    Nah, He's not even worth my NIF Dost.

    ahahah xD

    I have 3 If Dost btw

    Why are you getting so triggered over a trash 83 rated player? Just list him and he will sell. 30k is nothing anyway

    I'm not dying to sell him...I just want to be friendly, because his card is rare and I could help someone to get this card... Why is so difficult for people like you to understand this?

    It is difficult to understand why anyone would care about a terrible card tbh.

    You are the one getting triggered when people tell you they don't care lol

    It´s a rare card...you don´t care, but some could care. If you don´t have any interest just don't spam the topic. And the "people" your refer in your response are not all the community (thank god).
  • Radraptor
    1365 posts Professional
    Why is he extinct?
  • octabrain
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's rare only in the sense that it's a card people hardly ever think and/or care about, but not rare really in terms of desirability
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Radraptor wrote: »
    Why is he extinct?

    Didn't he move to Leicester? Not sure why he didn't get a Leicester card
  • case1r0
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    octabrain wrote: »
    It's rare only in the sense that it's a card people hardly ever think and/or care about, but not rare really in terms of desirability

    _57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png
  • octabrain
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special

    Santiago wrote: »
    Radraptor wrote: »
    Why is he extinct?

    Didn't he move to Leicester? Not sure why he didn't get a Leicester card

    Is he the one they tried to sign but missed the deadline?
Sign In or Register to comment.