KITH kits on sale in real life

Santiago
21486 posts Club Captain
Not sure who likes them but I know some people do. Not really into buying kits myself but saw this on twitter.

There are only a limited amount available so if you want them you gotta be quick I think.

https://kith.com

Comments

• illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    What is the premise behind these kits?
  • Denisianes
    8061 posts League Winner

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    edited November 2017

Established in 2011, KITH operates on two planes - a multifunctional lifestyle brand for both men and women, and a progressive retail establishment. Our three brick-and-mortar flagship stores were designed in partnership with Snarkitecture, as we push the boundaries to deliver customers a completely unique experience. We offer an array of premium product, ranging from our own in-house label to a curated selection of multi-brand apparel and footwear.

KITH was founded by Ronnie Fieg, a prominent figure in the footwear industry, who has over twenty years of hands-on experience. Born and raised in Queens, Fieg has been involved with footwear since becoming a stock boy at New York-based franchise David Z. at age 12. With steadfast perseverance, he methodically rose through the ranks from floor salesman to assistant manager to eventually becoming head buyer. Conceptualizing KITH as an extension of himself, Fieg seeks to shift the current landscape of fashion, while operating under a personal philosophy of giving the consumer more than what they pay for.

Literally just seems like a brand.
  • Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    Not sure but I think a big part of the sale for these go to charity for Irma
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Hmm, interesting. Everything on that website is so unreasonably expensive though, I saw a pair of sweatpants up for $160 USD.
  • Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    Hmm, interesting. Everything on that website is so unreasonably expensive though, I saw a pair of sweatpants up for $160 USD.

Yeah like I said not sure either. I follow that Ronnie guy on twitter and I know there was an early sale in Miami for Irma but I am not sure if it's also for online sales.

Way too expensive though
  • Joestoe
    4598 posts National Call-Up
    Kith is an expensive streetwear/casual brand. With Ronnie being the "genius". Quality of these clothes is never top notch tho, having some pieces myself. Still, awesome design on some of those jerseys for sure. Heard they were doing a massive FIFA tourney in their flagship store as well.
  • ThierryTheKing14
    1889 posts Play-Off Hero
    Really strong pairs of trainers on that site. Thanks for the link dude!

In the UK but will probably pick up a Khaki pair.
  • Richard
    11407 posts Has That Special Something
    Whats this fake gucci
  • Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    Richard wrote: »
    Whats this fake gucci

Gucci is 1000x worse. Wouldn't wear it if I got paid for it :D

Do you wear these @Richard ?
    31226b36f612832187edf7d285025f4c--bag-men-men-bags.jpg
    39102204_l.jpg